Spyder Garage

Default Ft. Myers Ryders?

Hello, I'm new to the area (South Ft. Myers) and I would like to meet up for some rydes! I could not locate a local club so far.

Also, I am wondering if advice could be given as to where I might store my 5.5 x 10-foot trailer at a reasonable price.

Thanks!
    Neal Perkins
    2016 F3T Limited
    F4 Windshield, LaMonster backrest, headlights, foglights with rings, Long Horn mirror lights, saddle bag and fender lights, swaybar, cat bypass, Centrtonics balancers, Fobo, Baker hand and lower wings, laser alignment, Dual power plate,Givi E47 center bag, Sensa 20s, Pitbull highway riding pegs, Tricled highway lights, empty bank account

Spyder Garage

Can I redirect you back to the home page and go to the bottom of the page and click on florida you can try to connect with other florida ryders Here
    Last edited by AnthonyG; 12-01-2018 at 08:26 AM.
    2018 F3s , Gold

Spyder Garage

What he said...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nealperkins View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the area (South Ft. Myers) and I would like to meet up for some rydes! I could not locate a local club so far.

Also, I am wondering if advice could be given as to where I might store my 5.5 x 10-foot trailer at a reasonable price. Thanks! Neal Perkins
    FL - South Florida — US Spyder Ryders
    www.usspyderryders.com/south-florida-chapter/
    The objective of the US Spyder Ryders South Florida Chapter ryding club is to promote Can-Am Spyders and Spyder ryding along with Motorcycling in general, ...
    FL - West Coast — US Spyder Ryders
    www.usspyderryders.com/fl-west-coast/
    FWC Group.jpg ... FWC is a "Can-AM Spyder Ryding Club" which promotes Can-Am Spyders and Spyder ... Sponsoring Dealer = 2705 1st Street Bradenton, FL.
    SOFLO-Events — US Spyder Ryders
    www.usspyderryders.com/sofloevents/
    South Florida Chapter Events ... demo rydes, new product displays, back country group rydes, and most importantly - making new Spyder Owner Friends.
    2014 RTL Platinum