Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    Have you looked at the cost difference between the stock Rally and the 900 with the Fox shocks added? the Fox shocks are adjustable and will give you the best ride since they can be adjusted on the fly.
    The stock shocks on the Rally are fully adjustable KYB. Standard Rally is $9999, fox upgrade is $1700 (for front and rear) and the Max Mount is $300. The Rally is $10,999, comes with the KYB shocks (probably better than the Fox) and also the rear max mount. So standard with shocks and max mount is $12000, Rally is $11000. Then build other accessories off that.

Basically I'm paying an extra $1000 because I don't like the Rally rims. Sucks, but is what it is I guess.

Spyder Garage

Buy what you want and do everything you want to it then enjoy it, when it comes down too it that's all that maters. It's yours.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpaspeed View Post
    Buy what you want and do everything you want to it then enjoy it, when it comes down too it that's all that maters. It's yours.
    True that.................
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

Would it be possible to paint the Rally wheels black?
    2019 Rally , Black on black

Spyder Garage

At first the Rally wheels didn't appeal to me either but they are beginning to do the opposite. I'm guessing the silver part you could use that plastic dip stuff, similar to what guys do to chrome parts on trucks. Rally wheels are heavier duty for a reason, rear wheel has a higher profile tire on Rally as well for a reason I'm guessing has to do with drifting aspect of Rally mode. Rally edition seems to be a no brainer for the suspension and rear seat attachment thingy.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CTAC View Post
    Would it be possible to paint the Rally wheels black?
    It certainly would be possible! That'd give you a fairly unique look, at least for a while, ie, until everyone else sees it & starts doing the same.

BTW, welcome to the Forum & posting CTAC.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thank you, Peter, for the welcome to the group.... much appreciated! I used Microsoft Paint and roughly "colored" the wheels black. Looked pretty cool, actually, to my eyes. Seems like a little Krylon spray paint and should be good to go!
    2019 Rally , Black on black

Spyder Garage

I know how you feel. But I did it. Do you really think the KYB are better then the Fox shocks. I hope not. I doing the same thing you are going to do. Turning my 900ACE in to a Rally because of the wheels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Rodriguez View Post
    The stock shocks on the Rally are fully adjustable KYB. Standard Rally is $9999, fox upgrade is $1700 (for front and rear) and the Max Mount is $300. The Rally is $10,999, comes with the KYB shocks (probably better than the Fox) and also the rear max mount. So standard with shocks and max mount is $12000, Rally is $11000. Then build other accessories off that.

Basically I'm paying an extra $1000 because I don't like the Rally rims. Sucks, but is what it is I guess.
    Last edited by KID Ryker; 12-15-2018 at 05:31 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gvcntx View Post
    I know how you feel. But I did it. Do you really think the KYB are better then the Fox shocks. I hope not. I doing the same thing you are going to do. Turning my 900ACE in to a Rally because of the wheels.
    I am stuck in the same decision process... I also like the rear fender on the Rally. I am just waiting to see one in person before I pull the trigger. I cannot figure out how CamAm had all of these options but only had one set of rims.
    2019 Ryker Rally , Black and blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wijames View Post
    I am stuck in the same decision process... I also like the rear fender on the Rally. I am just waiting to see one in person before I pull the trigger. I cannot figure out how CamAm had all of these options but only had one set of rims.
    I was for the 900 BUT the Rally saves me $400 if I add the same Tupperware to make them equal. So 10,400 then add Max Thing and its 10,700 then you got stronger wheels, sturdier tires and Much Better shocks , Radiator Guard, side guards and skid plate with a Slightly more cushy seat? Those Silver wheels are looking Better and Better! I should be able to get one by the end of January because ALL the snowmobiles will be sold by then.

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!