Spyder Garage

Question Camera mount options for 2021 RTL?

I have a couple Sony Actioncams (similar mounting to GoPros) that I've used on my previous bikes, and am looking for ways to mount them to my new Spyder, but it doesn't seem to have many good mount point options without drilling holes in panels.
    So far what I've come up with is a strap mount to one of the passenger grips, but that is behind me, so doesn't get a good unobstructed view of where I'm going.
    I saw the LaMonster top cuff with a Ram ball, which is an option that I am considering. Are there other suggestions or solutions that people have found?
    2021 RT Sea-to-Sky , Highland Green

Spyder Garage

Link from a previous post. Scroll to bottom of page, 2nd to last reply. I wanted an unobstructed view, and to be able to reach the camera for adjustments. ...... and I got it. PM me if you have any questions.
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ghlight=camera
    GLIDE-ON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Blue Belle" 2021 RTL Chrome in Petrol Blue
    2021 RTL Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

I mounted in front and below the windscreen. I used 3M industrial tape and drilled no holes. I ran the wire thru the removable grill just below.
    Since it's a Virb, I control it from the Zumo.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White