Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stmike 1800 View Post
    It is not only the volume ,but the reception sucks big time .Never had a radio this bad on any bike i have owned.
    They put a ton of Loctight on antenna threads. Unscrew a bit to break it, that improves reception. I messed around w mine for a bit and that was enough to get better reception. Some take it out completely, clean and put back. I’ve heard that works good. I only have 2 rock stations by me, unscrewing and putting back on allowed me to get both stations, even when in garage. Before doing that I’d only get 1 station if I was in certain areas. Much better now. I wanna figure out how to get Sirius on my ‘18. Not the best FM choices by me. Good luck.
    2018 RT Limited , Metallic Champagne

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred View Post
    They put a ton of Loctight on antenna threads. Unscrew a bit to break it, that improves reception. I messed around w mine for a bit and that was enough to get better reception. Some take it out completely, clean and put back. I’ve heard that works good. I only have 2 rock stations by me, unscrewing and putting back on allowed me to get both stations, even when in garage. Before doing that I’d only get 1 station if I was in certain areas. Much better now. I wanna figure out how to get Sirius on my ‘18. Not the best FM choices by me. Good luck.
    jarred, i have sirus/xm portable i use a f.m. modulator so i can tune in to a fm station i only listen to the 70s so i don't worry about changing stations. but it works great and its cheaper than buying the one brp offers.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

I would like to change out the OEM speakers on my 2018 rt limited - any suggestions?

Spyder Garage

I quit messing with sirius altogether. I have my phone paired to my RT and run the Pandora app and listen to the stations I built up...Best of all, it's free. ;-{D
    2019 RT Limited , 2" Pedal Extender W/Oversize Pedal Phoenix Orange