Spyder Garage

Default New Owner w/BRP Connect problem to Iphone XS Max (or vice versa).

Hello Everyone!!!!

I'm excited to now own a new 2018 Spyder RT Limited (Oxford Blue Dark Edition). I've been lurking on this board for weeks now while waiting to my Spyder to be delivered to me here in San Antonio, TX. Learned a LOT!!! Anyway, received my Spyder from iMotorsports this past Tuesday. Have almost 200 miles on it!!! Here is my problem: trying to pair phone to BRP Connect. I can get the phone to show "BRP Connect" on it with the circle moving next to it. It will then show a Pair Code number and ask for me to confirm it on BRP Connect screen. I squeeze the BRP Connect button on left handlebar but it will not show the Pair code number on it. I have watched and read all tutorials.....can someone walk me through it??? TIA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

There are a lot of videos on Youtube to help figure this dash out. Some made by BRP and many made by users like me. Basically, in the phone, go to settings and bluetooth then turn the bike on and push the joystick in then down to settings then bluetooth and choose "add phone". Then look for the pairing on the phone and select OK. You should see the phone on the dash and push the joystick to the right to select/confirm pairing. Always look for the dash indications to learn which way to move the joy stick.

Here is one by BRP

Here is how I pair my iPhone 8 which will be the same for the XsMax as I've paired mine but use the 8 for the bike. When its paired push joystick to the right to complete. Your pairing number will be different and all it means is the number on the phone matches what you see on the dash and as they matches it pairs.

Here's how to set the radio presets.

Last edited by Flamewinger; 11-24-2018 at 12:01 AM.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red