Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    Hi canamjhb,

Re: Before the "upgraded" changes, this forum was easy to use and predictable.

Think about it as a new wife. She will do the same things as the old one did; but you have to find out new things about her.

Jerry Baumchen
    Jerry, having and old wife or getting a new one is akin to buying a horse. You just have to find one that has the faults that you can live with. Same goes for a web site. I realize Anthony is doing his best and taking a lot of heat from some of us, but what he says and how he does things leaves me clueless. I have to google some of his terms just to find out what he's talking about and then I'm not sure I understand the half of it.
    I'm wondering why it is that Track Phone is successful and still going?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    Jerry, having and old wife or getting a new one is akin to buying a horse. You just have to find one that has the faults that you can live with. Same goes for a web site. I realize Anthony is doing his best and taking a lot of heat from some of us, but what he says and how he does things leaves me clueless. I have to google some of his terms just to find out what he's talking about and then I'm not sure I understand the half of it.
    I'm wondering why it is that Track Phone is successful and still going?
    Trust me, most of the things i explained, i used the most simplest terms i could.
    2018 F3 , Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    I guess this question is directed to Lamont as this is his forum. Before the "upgraded" changes, this forum was easy to use and predictable. With the "upgrade" I find it not as user friendly. I am one of those who almost exclusively used the "whats new" catagory. I "get it" that after I read something in the "whats new" catgory that it is no longer new to me. But the catagory is "whats new" NOT "whats new to me". There are 20 different catagories plus Home, Store, and Gallery. It is difficult for me to go back to "where I was" in a given day to see responses or make additions to a thread I am interested in. Previously, it was easy because I "lived" in the "whats new" catagory. Now I have over 20 different catagories where my interests could be. In fact, after posting this initial post, It does not come up when I click on "whats new". I also "get it" that there are things I can do to click here, click there. pull up key words, etc. to try to locate what I want. But why? Were there people who were having trouble navigating the forum in it's old configuration? Frankly I found the old configuration easy. The new "upgraded" configuration is combersome and is leaving me with over 8 pages of "Whats New". Sorry to be such a nag but I no longer feel at home in this forum. Perhaps many or most of the members who are more techie than I find it good. I don't. So, what was wrong with the way it was.....?
    Would not surprise me at all if the site has a 'web host' or something similar who decides this stuff and not Lamont these days ..

Spyder Garage

I agree with the way it was!! As I am "technically challenged" I find it very difficult to navigate around sites that are not used friendly.
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big F View Post
    I agree with the way it was!! As I am "technically challenged" I find it very difficult to navigate around sites that are not used friendly.
    BIG F
    Did you read the threads/posts explaining that nothing has changed other than "whats new" & "Quick Reply" being enabled?
    2018 F3 , Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG View Post
    Did you read the threads/posts explaining that nothing has changed other than "whats new" & "Quick Reply" being enabled?
    I see the "What's New" button is back to the way it was before. Threads that are read are grayed but still there. I thought that could not be done.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Its not "EXACTLY" the same, read my Site Updates post for an explanation..
    2018 F3 , Red