Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Also consider that the factory sway bar is not broke, Bajarons is just better.
    I put after market rims on may cars because I liked the looks, not because they were broken.
    I put different speakers in because they sounded better to me, not because the factory ones were broken.
    I was one of those people who didn't see the need for it when riding one up, but when I am two up and fully loaded with luggage, I didn't like the lean in the curves, made me feel a little uneasy.
    I thought the sway bar was pretty inexpensive, so I got it and installed it, and noticed the difference immediately when one up, and a drastic difference when two up and loaded.
    The Spyder went down the road pretty straight, it went through the corners pretty good, but I noticed that i struggled a little turning left compared to right. I thought it was just me.
    When at the Deadwood Spyder Rally, I had Squared Away look at it and found that it was out of alignment slightly, not a lot, but a little. They asked me if I wanted it changed and I agreed, truthfully thinking it would not make much of a difference with the little it was out.
    After the alignment I took it for a run down some twisty roads around Deadwood, and found I could turn left as easy as I could right.
    Again, I wouldn't say it was broke, but it sure is better!!
    Last edited by Fatcycledaddy; 11-28-2018 at 10:56 PM.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue