I have a '15 F3-S SE6 with a shifting problem. It began last week when I was having trouble shifting from N to 1st gear. I would attempt to shift from N to 1st and would get an E message. If I pressed the shifter a few times it would go into 1st. Also, when upshifting it would be in 4th and when I pressed the paddle to shift to 5th it wouldn't do it. I would have to downshift and then it would let me upshift. It didn't do this all the time, only occasionally. I had no problems downshifting manually or letting it downshift automatically. Only upshifting was the problem. Last Thursday I was backing out of the garage and then upshifted to N and then tried to upshift to 1st. It wouldn't do it, no matter how hard I pressed the paddle forward or backward. So on Friday I was prepared to load the Spyder on my trailer to take it to the dealer. I thought I would have to have a ratchet (or come-a-long as some people call it) to get my Spyder on the trailer. To my surprise it shifted into 1st. When I got to the dealer and backed it off the trailer it shifted to 1st again. I suspect it might be the reverse lockout switch, gear position sensor, or paddle shifter has gone wonky? I called the dealer today (exactly a week since I took it in) and they said they were working on it but didn't have an answer for me yet. Any ideas out there? Six months after I bought the Spyder I had a similar problem in that it wouldn't go into reverse or 1st. (I can't remember which). At that time they replaced the reverse lockout switch.