Ordered 2 Helite airbag vests and they just got delivered yesterday. I ordered the leather one for myself and the turtle (black) for the wife.

Leather vest - first thing I noticed was how heavy it is. I wasn't sure if I wanted the vest or the jacket, and I'm glad I went with the vest. Living in Arizona I would probably be too hot with anything more than a vest. I wasn't sure what to expect but am very impressed with the quality of it. It feels heavy when I first picked it up, but after it's on me I didn't feel any different. I am 5'11, 215lbs and ordered a 2XL. It zips up snugly, and sitting on the spyder did not cause it to ride up enough to bother me. It has 2 zipper pockets on the outside, one on the chest (left side, as the Co2 canister is over your right side), and 1 on the inside as well. Plus it has a phone pocket on the inside which looks too small for mine but we'll see. There's some armor for the back, and it has a zipper to get inside, perhaps to adjust or remove the armor? Unzipped, it's extremely comfortable, and my wife really likes the look of it (I do too). Overall I feel it's a little snug but I think once gets broken in it'll be fine.

Turtle vest - Since my wife only tried it on briefly, I don't have much to comment on right now. It's certainly lighter than the leather one, and there are velco straps for the buckles to adjust the size.

Yes, they are expensive, so if someone is seriously looking at buying one and has questions, let me know and maybe I can help answer We haven't gone for a ryde with them on yet, but I'll post an update after we've used them for some time.

Mike