Spyder Garage

Default BRP Rear Sport Fender 👍

I got my Sport Fender from BRP installed for the most part. Was $340 Canadian tax in. It was on Amazon for $260 U.S which I was directed to few times actually but by the time exchange rate and shipping come into the equation about the same $ I’m sure. It was a relatively easy fix I have MS so was a little bit of a chore for me but for someone not hindered by bending down and up and down it’s a piece of cake but do like the way it looks compared to the OEM.
    I didn’t hook up the licence plate light the directions said “plug and play” didn’t appear that way to me maybe newer Spyders mines a 2008 and it never ever worked anyhow and rarely ever ride at night so no biggie. There is a disc brake cover included I just left that off for now and one can use the original drive belt shield in conjunction with the new one just will need to pick up couple longer metric screws and little trimming on the original. I will probably use the OEM shield also since I replaced the drive belt once and that wasn’t a cheap fix. The directions that come with the kit are not the best but most is obvious anyhow. Once I figure out how to post pics certain will D
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CANUCK SPYDER; 11-01-2018 at 02:44 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default congratulations....🎉🎉🎉

Did a great job and it does look nice on there...Still have not seen or heard how well it does keeping water off the passenger in a wet situation...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Did a great job and it does look nice on there...Still have not seen or heard how well it does keeping water off the passenger in a wet situation...
    Recall reading reviews somewhere and yes the water is an issue, I’ve only ever been caught in the rain twice in 5 years and it sucked but was soaked all over. Maybe twice also carried a passenger so in the end probably best fix for me D