Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    I could not help but notice the minimum order 30 in this post and that BRP expects to lose 20% of their dealers over the minimum order policy. If the 20% loss of dealers is out there, and is currently a consideration--I wonder if the Spyder brand will survive. The remaining dealers will surely get more business--but which dealers (good or bad reps) will still be around to service?
    Yea, the health of a local dealer is important. I think mine has struggled a bit and I worry. I think it would be in BRP's interest to keep as many Can-Am dealers open as possible. If my local dealer went away, I'm not so sure I'd keep my Spyder. It's no fun to have to travel 70+ miles just to get your Spyder serviced.

2017 Spyder RT Limited - Champagne Metallic Chrome
    - Wolo Bad Boy Horn, SPYDERPOPS Next Gen LED Bumpskid, SPYDERPOPS Double Vision Daytime Running Lights
    2021 Spyder RT Limited - Deep Marsala Metallic Dark
    - Replaced 2021 Stock Handlebars with F3 Stock Handlebars, BRP Adjustable Driver Backrest, Wolo Bad Boy Horn, SPYDERPOPS Double Vision Daytime Running Lights, SPYDERPOPS ""BRAKER BARS" Brake/Run Lights

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post

Not my cup o tea. I still think the younger crowd will go for two wheels first. Demo'd in Texas and was not the least bit impressed. Personally it's kind of like a

play I once saw. The name was "Much ado about Nothing".

I think too much of my Wife and Children to put them on this Beast with no protection against the elements. It comes "Bare Bones" and to out fit it for the

road would be way North of 16K. No place for luggage, groceries etc.

Hate to rain on anyones parade but seriously look at it in person, sit on it, drive it and make up your own mind.

Jack
    Accessories:https://can-am.brp.com/content/dam/c...umer-US_LR.pdf
    Last edited by Highwayman2013; 11-05-2018 at 09:53 PM.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BryanSD View Post
    Yea, the health of a local dealer is important. I think mine has struggled a bit and I worry. I think it would be in BRP's interest to keep as many Can-Am dealers open as possible. If my local dealer went away, I'm not so sure I'd keep my Spyder. It's no fun to have to travel 70+ miles just to get your Spyder serviced.
    BRP is really PUSHING Dealers to jump on their Ryker Program. They are “ Strong Arming” them in to Submission to buy X number of Rykers, up front, before they are even proven to be reliable, successful, Investments’ for Dealers. Worse, the Dealers are asked to vomit $10,000 up front, for a Ryker Display area in their Shop, with a Flat Screen TV and DVD along with the Ryker Demos. My best guess is, most Dealers will greatly decrease the number of RTs and Fs they will order, in order to satisfy BRP’s minimum 2019 Order, and it will be even more difficult for existing RT and F Owners to get even the minimum Service on their existing RTs and Fs, because the Dealer’s “usually” Single Spyder Certified Tech will be pressured to even keep up with the Ryker Service, let alone RT and F Service. Rykers sold will all need their manditory First Service to have the break in oil changed, etc. etc., plus in order to stay Certified, those single Techs will be forced to get additional training for the new Models, either at the BRP Factory, or over the Internet. For we that own RTs and Fs,....I foresee even WORSE Service on our Big expensive Belt Driven Dinasours that are depriciating even more, now that the $10,000 entry level Go-Carts are hyped by BRP and forcing Dealers to choke on. Its gonna look real bad for resale of our RTs and Fs,.....UNTIL the Market gets saturated with the cheap Ryker Go-Cart that Buyers have been hyped in to buying, expecting the Go-Carts to be stripped down Kiddy RTs and Fs, but find out a year later, after their Factory Waurenties have expired, that these little Ten Grand Go-Carts have machancal and electrical problems as well, and still require the very same Dealer Service Tech Hourly charges as the RTs and Fs. I think there will be very few entry level Ryker Buyers that will buy the Ryker 600s for $8500 when they can up the entry another $1500 fir the extra Cylinder and Power of the 900, so “ Naive” Dealers, ( there will be very few) that order the 600s up front for BRPs Strong Arming Hype, will be stuck with them , until they unload them with high Discounts and very little prophet, if any. St Pierre, BRP’s Unlimate Fighter Promoting Champ, will need to visit each Dealer and sighn Autographs on the Rykers still sitting in Crates not sold. Then, those who shelled out $10 Grand for their Go-Carts and spent another $ 2000 on them, by year two, will try to upgrade in to an Adult RT or F, and will discover that their Toy Go-Carts will have also depriciated by the same 50% that RTs and Fs do, after 2 years of ownership, on Resale, so, there will be a much better Market for used RTs and Fs around the beginning of 2021-2022. Wait until the Ryker Tires need replacing, and the Brands, Sizes, Options , pressures, car vs. Motocycle, issues and arguments start appearing here, ....how will the New Ryker Owners survive , unless Blue Knight Mike is reinstated as the Spyderlovers.com Resident Tire Expert to guide the Gullable? Just saying,......but don’t wanna stir the Pot.
    Last edited by 007james; 11-06-2018 at 11:01 AM.
    2016 RT Limited , Black & Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 007james View Post
    BRP is really PUSHING Dealers to jump on their Ryker Program. They are “ Strong Arming” them in to Submission to buy X number of Rykers, up front, before they are even proven to be reliable, successful, Investments’ for Dealers. Worse, the Dealers are asked to vomit $10,000 up front, for a Ryker Display area in their Shop, with a Flat Screen TV and DVD along with the Ryker Demos. My best guess is, most Dealers will greatly decrease the number of RTs and Fs they will order, in order to satisfy BRP’s minimum 2019 Order, and it will be even more difficult for existing RT and F Owners to get even the minimum Service on their existing RTs and Fs, because the Dealer’s “usually” Single Spyder Certified Tech will be pressured to even keep up with the Ryker Service, let alone RT and F Service. Rykers sold will all need their manditory First Service to have the break in oil changed, etc. etc., plus in order to stay Certified, those single Techs will be forced to get additional training for the new Models, either at the BRP Factory, or over the Internet. For we that own RTs and Fs,....I foresee even WORSE Service on our Big expensive Belt Driven Dinasours that are depriciating even more, now that the $10,000 entry level Go-Carts are hyped by BRP and forcing Dealers to choke on. Its gonna look real bad for resale of our RTs and Fs,.....UNTIL the Market gets saturated with the cheap Ryker Go-Cart that Buyers have been hyped in to buying, expecting the Go-Carts to be stripped down Kiddy RTs and Fs, but find out a year later, after their Factory Waurenties have expired, that these little Ten Grand Go-Carts have machancal and electrical problems as well, and still require the very same Dealer Service Tech Hourly charges as the RTs and Fs. I think there will be very few entry level Ryker Buyers that will buy the Ryker 600s for $8500 when they can up the entry another $1500 fir the extra Cylinder and Power of the 900, so “ Naive” Dealers, ( there will be very few) that order the 600s up front for BRPs Strong Arming Hype, will be stuck with them , until they unload them with high Discounts and very little prophet, if any. St Pierre, BRP’s Unlimate Fighter Promoting Champ, will need to visit each Dealer and sigh Autographs on the Rykers still sitting in Crates not sold. Then, those who shelled out $10 Grand for their Go-Carts and spent another $ 2000 on them, by year two, will try to upgrade in to an Adult RT or F, and will discover that their Toy Go-Carts will have also depriciated by the same 50% that RTs and Fs do, after 2 years of ownership, on Resale, so, there will be a much better Market for used RTs and Fs around the beginning of 2021-2022. Wait until the Ryker Tires need replacing, and the Brands, Sizes, Options , pressures, car vs. Motocycle, issues and arguments start appearing here, ....how will the New Ryker Owners survive , unless Blue Knight Mike is reinstated as the Spyderlovers.com Resident Tire Expert to guide the Gullable? Just saying,......but don’t wanna stir the Pot.
    I think you speak a lot of truth there although I'd probably spin it with a little less gloom and doom. :-) Absolutely agree with you that no one in their right mind should buy a Ryker 600 when with a little more savings a 900 can be obtained. I also think floor space is going to be an issue. My Can-Am dealer already struggles with finding enough space for both the off-road and on-road vehicles that I don't know what they do next Fall if they have a lot of leftover Rykers and Ryders. If I was a dealer, I really wouldn't accept that many trade-ins to show on the floor because pretty much those used Ryders are going to be in direct competition with the selling of new Rykers. If I was a Can-Am dealer, I'd be getting out of the previously owned side of business rather quickly...assuming if I was a dealer that sold only Can-Am.

Having said that, I still think the Rykers are going to sell. If I had to do it all over again today, I would have bought a Ryker as my first reverse trike and when I retire with the time to tour buy a Spyder RT or high-end F3. Plus at it's price point, it would have been fun to have bought two Rykers so I could ride with my wife or son next to me around town. Can't afford two Spyders at the moment.

- Wolo Bad Boy Horn, SPYDERPOPS Next Gen LED Bumpskid, SPYDERPOPS Double Vision Daytime Running Lights
    - Replaced 2021 Stock Handlebars with F3 Stock Handlebars, BRP Adjustable Driver Backrest, Wolo Bad Boy Horn, SPYDERPOPS Double Vision Daytime Running Lights, SPYDERPOPS ""BRAKER BARS" Brake/Run Lights

Spyder Garage

The Rykers are a breath of fresh air. Most all BRP techs know the 900 and 600 very well and the thing can be taken apart by virtually anyone. Oil change-Less oil- are super easy and No DPS or other stuff to go wrong-No Belt tension-Sprockets to fail-Easy rear tire change I bet anyone can do. Is it for everyone-NO- I will keep my F3 till i'm sure it meets All my needs and then the F3 will be History and the $$ will go toward Future Elderly expenses?
    I bet Half the Rykers are bought by current Spyder owners?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

I also think this will be a positive for Can Am and the dealers. I guess some people are glass half empty sorts. I do my own servicing so as not to take away from those that use the dealer service department. The dealer I buy from said there isn't a lot of markup on the Rykers, it's on the accessories. Sounds like the Harley model. Maybe this minimum order thing is to weed out the underperforming dealers. I am strongly leaning toward a Rally model when my wife's F3L is paid off.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman2013 View Post
    I also think this will be a positive for Can Am and the dealers. I guess some people are glass half empty sorts. I do my own servicing so as not to take away from those that use the dealer service department. The dealer I buy from said there isn't a lot of markup on the Rykers, it's on the accessories. Sounds like the Harley model. Maybe this minimum order thing is to weed out the underperforming dealers. I am strongly leaning toward a Rally model when my wife's F3L is paid off.

Len, are you going to ride that Ryker to Spyderquest next year?

Spyder Garage

Hello everyone
    New forum poster here but I have been following for years and have been planning on getting a Spyder since they first came out in 2008...I just never pulled the trigger due to home life/needs coming first.
    I got certified this past year and was planning on getting the F3-S (which I got certified on) until the Ryker came out and there are many things I love about it. I'll need a test ride first to make up my mind which way I go.

I do, however, have a question. I noticed that when I add the saddlebag onto the Ryker, I am only capable of adding one saddlebag. I would prefer dual saddlebags if not for the simple reason that I like having it look balanced.
    Does anyone know, or can confirm that there will be an option for dual saddlebags?

thanks,

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    Hello everyone
    New forum poster here but I have been following for years and have been planning on getting a Spyder since they first came out in 2008...I just never pulled the trigger due to home life/needs coming first.
    I got certified this past year and was planning on getting the F3-S (which I got certified on) until the Ryker came out and there are many things I love about it. I'll need a test ride first to make up my mind which way I go.

I do, however, have a question. I noticed that when I add the saddlebag onto the Ryker, I am only capable of adding one saddlebag. I would prefer dual saddlebags if not for the simple reason that I like having it look balanced.
    Does anyone know, or can confirm that there will be an option for dual saddlebags?

thanks,
    I believe the only factory options are one saddle bag and a top case.

Spyder Garage

RE: Saddlebags--it does appear to be one only for now.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Rodriguez View Post
    I believe the only factory options are one saddle bag and a top case.
    Ryker riders will just have to wear their Back Packs on the shoulder opposite of the side the Saddle Bag is mounted to balence the weight.

Spyder Garage

Hello everyone

thanks,
    If you add the side Bag and top bag you will ride single. Don' worry about balance because the weight of the large single swing arm is on the opposite side of the Side bag. The top bag is only 4.5 gallons while the side bag is 9 gallons. I wish this came out when I was about to buy my 09 GS Way Back then?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    If you add the side Bag and top bag you will ride single. Don' worry about balance because the weight of the large single swing arm is on the opposite side of the Side bag. The top bag is only 4.5 gallons while the side bag is 9 gallons. I wish this came out when I was about to buy my 09 GS Way Back then?
    Maybe BRP will eventually offer optional Pond Tunes on them so they can ride on the water with Seadoos. The Off Roaders that try to keep up with the 4x4 ATVs in the Mug Bogs, will fly by the Single rear wheel Rykers stuck in the mud with their back wheel spinning. But then, optional Wenches will be added to add to the initial prices. Its all good Business and will be fun to watch it all unfold.
    Last edited by 007james; 11-06-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Spyder Garage

Originally Posted by 007james BRP is really PUSHING Dealers to jump on their Ryker Program. They are “ Strong Arming” them in to Submission to buy X number of Rykers, up front, before they are even proven to be reliable, successful, Investments’ for Dealers. Worse, the Dealers are asked to vomit $10,000 up front, for a Ryker Display area in their Shop, with a Flat Screen TV and DVD along with the Ryker Demos. My best guess is, most Dealers will greatly decrease the number of RTs and Fs they will order, in order to satisfy BRP’s minimum 2019 Order, and it will be even more difficult for existing RT and F Owners to get even the minimum Service on their existing RTs and Fs, because the Dealer’s “usually” Single Spyder Certified Tech will be pressured to even keep up with the Ryker Service, let alone RT and F Service. Rykers sold will all need their manditory First Service to have the break in oil changed, etc. etc., plus in order to stay Certified, those single Techs will be forced to get additional training for the new Models, either at the BRP Factory, or over the Internet. For we that own RTs and Fs,....I foresee even WORSE Service on our Big expensive Belt Driven Dinasours that are depriciating even more, now that the $10,000 entry level Go-Carts are hyped by BRP and forcing Dealers to choke on. Its gonna look real bad for resale of our RTs and Fs,.....UNTIL the Market gets saturated with the cheap Ryker Go-Cart that Buyers have been hyped in to buying, expecting the Go-Carts to be stripped down Kiddy RTs and Fs, but find out a year later, after their Factory Waurenties have expired, that these little Ten Grand Go-Carts have machancal and electrical problems as well, and still require the very same Dealer Service Tech Hourly charges as the RTs and Fs. I think there will be very few entry level Ryker Buyers that will buy the Ryker 600s for $8500 when they can up the entry another $1500 fir the extra Cylinder and Power of the 900, so “ Naive” Dealers, ( there will be very few) that order the 600s up front for BRPs Strong Arming Hype, will be stuck with them , until they unload them with high Discounts and very little prophet, if any. St Pierre, BRP’s Unlimate Fighter Promoting Champ, will need to visit each Dealer and sigh Autographs on the Rykers still sitting in Crates not sold. Then, those who shelled out $10 Grand for their Go-Carts and spent another $ 2000 on them, by year two, will try to upgrade in to an Adult RT or F, and will discover that their Toy Go-Carts will have also depriciated by the same 50% that RTs and Fs do, after 2 years of ownership, on Resale, so, there will be a much better Market for used RTs and Fs around the beginning of 2021-2022. Wait until the Ryker Tires need replacing, and the Brands, Sizes, Options , pressures, car vs. Motocycle, issues and arguments start appearing here, ....how will the New Ryker Owners survive , unless Blue Knight Mike is reinstated as the Spyderlovers.com Resident Tire Expert to guide the Gullable? Just saying,......but don’t wanna stir the Pot.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanSD View Post
    I think you speak a lot of truth there although I'd probably spin it with a little less gloom and doom. :-) Absolutely agree with you that no one in their right mind should buy a Ryker 600 when with a little more savings a 900 can be obtained. I also think floor space is going to be an issue. My Can-Am dealer already struggles with finding enough space for both the off-road and on-road vehicles that I don't know what they do next Fall if they have a lot of leftover Rykers and Ryders. If I was a dealer, I really wouldn't accept that many trade-ins to show on the floor because pretty much those used Ryders are going to be in direct competition with the selling of new Rykers. If I was a Can-Am dealer, I'd be getting out of the previously owned side of business rather quickly...assuming if I was a dealer that sold only Can-Am.

Having said that, I still think the Rykers are going to sell. If I had to do it all over again today, I would have bought a Ryker as my first reverse trike and when I retire with the time to tour buy a Spyder RT or high-end F3. Plus at it's price point, it would have been fun to have bought two Rykers so I could ride with my wife or son next to me around town. Can't afford two Spyders at the moment.
    x 2. Taken with a little grain of salt, food for thought--but I think the situation has been overplayed intentionally.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hey D: are you starting to get "curious" yet?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Thanks for everyone responding.

The problem I have with one saddlebag is that I was going to be adding the passenger comfort seat, and with a passenger I will be wanting to lock up two helmets when I get to my destination.
    The majority of riding will be commuting to work during weekdays, but on weekends I want to be able to bring a passenger with me. The lone saddlebag is a poor decision on Can Am's part.

I'm sure there will be plenty of after market accessories that should fill that gap eventually.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Hey D: are you starting to get "curious" yet?
    PM sent.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thanks for everyone responding.

The problem I have with one saddlebag is that I was going to be adding the passenger comfort seat, and with a passenger I will be wanting to lock up two helmets when I get to my destination.
    The majority of riding will be commuting to work during weekdays, but on weekends I want to be able to bring a passenger with me. The lone saddlebag is a poor decision on Can Am's part.

I'm sure there will be plenty of after market accessories that should fill that gap eventually.
    You know- for the $$$ your going to pay for a Ryker you could get one of the Used F3s for sale on the site or in the local cycletrader with less than 10,000 miles in many cases for about $11,000- 11,500 and that's the one you trained on? Something to think about?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    PM sent.
    PM answered...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default I'm still kickin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Hey Paul!
    Welcome back: you "Old Dog"!
    Where have you been hiding?
    I'm doing fine, Bob! The Ryker looks quite intriguing. I've been lurking here occasionally.

Spyder Garage

You know- for the $$$ your going to pay for a Ryker you could get one of the Used F3s for sale on the site or in the local cycletrader with less than 10,000 miles in many cases for about $11,000- 11,500 and that's the one you trained on? Something to think about?
    That's an option going through my head as well. But I think if I go with the Spyder instead of the Ryker I might go with the 2019 F3-S Special series Spyder because I REALLY like the color scheme on that.

I live in the Northeast so I won't be buying until the Spring anyways. So that gives me time to test ride and to watch reviews. Also, the aftermarket people will have started making accessories for the Ryker.

Until then I will live another 6 months vicariously though everyone else....drooling and wringing my hands in anticipation!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bscrive View Post
    Len, are you going to ride that Ryker to Spyderquest next year?
    Not sure about that yet, it could happen.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman2013 View Post
    Not sure about that yet, it could happen.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 007james View Post
    BRP is really PUSHING Dealers to jump on their Ryker Program. They are “ Strong Arming” them in to Submission to buy X number of Rykers, up front, before they are even proven to be reliable, successful, Investments’ for Dealers. Worse, the Dealers are asked to vomit $10,000 up front, for a Ryker Display area in their Shop, with a Flat Screen TV and DVD along with the Ryker Demos. My best guess is, most Dealers will greatly decrease the number of RTs and Fs they will order, in order to satisfy BRP’s minimum 2019 Order, and it will be even more difficult for existing RT and F Owners to get even the minimum Service on their existing RTs and Fs, because the Dealer’s “usually” Single Spyder Certified Tech will be pressured to even keep up with the Ryker Service, let alone RT and F Service. Rykers sold will all need their manditory First Service to have the break in oil changed, etc. etc., plus in order to stay Certified, those single Techs will be forced to get additional training for the new Models, either at the BRP Factory, or over the Internet. For we that own RTs and Fs,....I foresee even WORSE Service on our Big expensive Belt Driven Dinasours that are depriciating even more, now that the $10,000 entry level Go-Carts are hyped by BRP and forcing Dealers to choke on. Its gonna look real bad for resale of our RTs and Fs,.....UNTIL the Market gets saturated with the cheap Ryker Go-Cart that Buyers have been hyped in to buying, expecting the Go-Carts to be stripped down Kiddy RTs and Fs, but find out a year later, after their Factory Waurenties have expired, that these little Ten Grand Go-Carts have machancal and electrical problems as well, and still require the very same Dealer Service Tech Hourly charges as the RTs and Fs. I think there will be very few entry level Ryker Buyers that will buy the Ryker 600s for $8500 when they can up the entry another $1500 fir the extra Cylinder and Power of the 900, so “ Naive” Dealers, ( there will be very few) that order the 600s up front for BRPs Strong Arming Hype, will be stuck with them , until they unload them with high Discounts and very little prophet, if any. St Pierre, BRP’s Unlimate Fighter Promoting Champ, will need to visit each Dealer and sighn Autographs on the Rykers still sitting in Crates not sold. Then, those who shelled out $10 Grand for their Go-Carts and spent another $ 2000 on them, by year two, will try to upgrade in to an Adult RT or F, and will discover that their Toy Go-Carts will have also depriciated by the same 50% that RTs and Fs do, after 2 years of ownership, on Resale, so, there will be a much better Market for used RTs and Fs around the beginning of 2021-2022. Wait until the Ryker Tires need replacing, and the Brands, Sizes, Options , pressures, car vs. Motocycle, issues and arguments start appearing here, ....how will the New Ryker Owners survive , unless Blue Knight Mike is reinstated as the Spyderlovers.com Resident Tire Expert to guide the Gullable? Just saying,......but don’t wanna stir the Pot.
    Not sure what the learner rider laws are where you live but here you are required to ride a 600 Ryker for a minimum 2 years before it's legal to move up to a 900 or 1330.Your doomsday prophecy is based on them having the patience to wait for that period of time.Aint going to happen,hell the release date wait is long enough I would suggest dealers need to strengthen the doors to the place for the impending stampede headed their way not booking their slot in the retirement home!
    2017 F3S Daytona , Circuit Yellow Metalic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebs View Post
    Not sure what the learner rider laws are where you live but here you are required to ride a 600 Ryker for a minimum 2 years before it's legal to move up to a 900 or 1330.Your doomsday prophecy is based on them having the patience to wait for that period of time.Aint going to happen,hell the release date wait is long enough I would suggest dealers need to strengthen the doors to the place for the impending stampede headed their way not booking their slot in the retirement home!
    Wow, two years before you can purchase a 900 or 1330? That's crazy. And citizens are OK with this? What's the rationalization for the law?