Thread: 2000mi

Spyder Garage

Default 2000mi

Shifter prob is fixed,grip heaters are fixed,LED lights are installed and adjusted to where I like them and added BRP arm rests.The LED's made a big difference but I think I will add driving lights also.I really enjoy riding this bike!I still think the ride is awesome and handling great!The air flow is so different from 2 wheels in a very positive way.Came home last night was 35 degrees and I was good!So after a bit of a rough start I'm a believer now!Thanks all for the hints,links and great info from your personal experience! Folks that share freely make the lives of us newbs sooo much easier!

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default RYDE

Just curious on your Spyder. What year and model?
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Confirms it.....

We do help.... but posts like yours help prove that we have a good knowledge of the spyder and can share it to help others ...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by woods View Post
    Shifter prob is fixed,grip heaters are fixed,LED lights are installed and adjusted to where I like them and added BRP arm rests.The LED's made a big difference but I think I will add driving lights also.I really enjoy riding this bike!I still think the ride is awesome and handling great!The air flow is so different from 2 wheels in a very positive way.Came home last night was 35 degrees and I was good!So after a bit of a rough start I'm a believer now!Thanks all for the hints,links and great info from your personal experience! Folks that share freely make the lives of us newbs sooo much easier!
    I'm in the same newb boat and I appreciate the help and feedback. Bought my F3L in July and just crossed over 10k miles...LOVIN IT! I still have the BRP Connect issue but I have my fingers crossed it will be working by Christmas!

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear your positive feedback (and other riders). Waiting for some off time to do my Spyder shopping at my local dealers. In the meantime, I'll keep reading!!!
    ----
    Joe

2023 F3

Spyder Garage

Blue,it's an 18 RT LTD

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by woods View Post
    Glad that you've got things worked out to your liking!

One (probably dumb) question about the BRP arm rests: I assume that they are just for the passenger? I ask because I have shoulder problems and experience shoulder pain after about 50 miles. Got the short-reach bars installed and that helped, but it could still be better.

Thanks!
    Bert