Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Please throw another "" on the pile from me!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Nice Color!!
    2021 RT LTD Petrol Blue DARK delivered 9/22/20
    New Engine @ 500 miles 4/8/21 - 5/21 due to oil leak in block
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...400-miles-HELP
    2018 RT-L , Blue

Spyder Garage

Still no sunshine but we got a first ride. A couple more pics:

20190301_133938.jpg 20190301_133824.jpg 20190301_133842.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 Limited , Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Congrats on the new trikes. That is always a very fun time. I have owned an F3s and a am now on my third Tri Glide. I have minor back issues compared to you but one thing I have always done is ride with a lightly inflated Air Hawk seat cushion to dampen the transmission of road shock from the seat to my back. The Air Hawk has helped reduce shocks to my spine very effectively. Another thing you might consider is looking at the ergonomics of your handlebars on your new 2018 RTL and maybe even have a physical therapist look at your riding position, foot placement and your back posture and make any recommendations. You could be amazed at how important posture is in terms of your spine being able to safely/comfortably absorb shocks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Bob View Post
    Congrats on the new trikes. That is always a very fun time. I have owned an F3s and a am now on my third Tri Glide. I have minor back issues compared to you but one thing I have always done is ride with a lightly inflated Air Hawk seat cushion to dampen the transmission of road shock from the seat to my back. The Air Hawk has helped reduce shocks to my spine very effectively. Another thing you might consider is looking at the ergonomics of your handlebars on your new 2018 RTL and maybe even have a physical therapist look at your riding position, foot placement and your back posture and make any recommendations. You could be amazed at how important posture is in terms of your spine being able to safely/comfortably absorb shocks.
    I think the back is healed up fine as far as the broken stuff. I get back aches when doing odd tasks, like bending over cooking or leather work, but I think that is getting better as well.
    I ride with an Air Hawk pad as well and have for years, relief for tired butt. We added Lamonster foot pegs to allow changes to leg angle and that helped on the ride today. Am adding back rests as well. I have thought about going to a chiropractor but physical therapy may do the trick. I'll confer with the doc to see what he thinks. Thanks for the idea, hadn't thought about that before.
    2018 Limited , Champagne Metallic