Thinking of upgrading my Harley Triglide to Spyder RT. My wife rides a 2014 RT Limited and loves it. The Harley is kind of rough on my back due to suspension stiffness. I found that my 20 year old thinking and my 67 year old body can get me in trouble. Between the stiff ride on the Triglide and lifting something that the body couldn't handle anymore, I am now in the early recovery stages of T6, T8 and T9 vertebrae stress fractures and think it's time to change the ride. When I upgrade my ride we are thinking of upgrading her ride as well.

Any ideas from you people? I know I could find out the differences and likes/dislikes between the 2014 and 2018 models by doing more searching here, but at the present time an not able to sit here too long at a time.

We are stock on the current Spyder and Triglide using Sena headsets for comm. There maybe other enhancements to the 2018 capabilities but not sure what they are. The dash looks a lot better on the 2018, hopefully easier to see in different light conditions, etc. Any accessories we should consider like seat and handle bar upgrades.....

Thanks for any help and advice while I recuperate. I am not ready to give up the riding and know it will be better soon.

Those of you who have gone through the back issues have any advice?