Spyder Garage

Default 09 SE5 with under 2k mi in Fabulous Las Vegas

Hey guys.

I've never been really active in this site, other than to ask for some help about a year ago, when I initially purchased the bike. The bike has been used since by my kid, and he has put about 1k mi on her, but he just messed up and now I have to teach him a lesson about consequences for bad choices, so it's up for grabs, I thought you guys should have the first shot at it since you're the only reason why this thing is back running in the first place.

She's an 09 GS990 SE5, with 1674 mi and 80.5 hr on the engine, she's in good shape and is a blast to ride as you all know, the bike is located in Fabulous Las Vegas, NV, and is currently registered and insured under my name, of course she has clean title, and if you want to see her history, just check out the thread called "Project bike with no keys...".

OK, I'm asking 6,500 cash and the price is firm, I also have a scanner BRP BUDS with a dedicated MS Surface Pro 2 tablet computer, which I'll gladly include for the new owner, which BTW has the MEGAtech license, so you should be able to do anything the dealer can, but without paying for it, great if you're into DIY like I am.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 Spyder GS990 SE5 (project)

Spyder Garage

BIKE SOLD, feel free to close the thred.
    2009 Spyder GS990 SE5 (project)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chupepe View Post
    BIKE SOLD, feel free to close the thred.
    As the OP, you have the ability to close a for sale thread.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 01-08-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red