Spyder Garage

Default Anyone here have a WAGS trailer?

I'm looking for thoughts/opinions and pics of WAGS cargo and pet trailers from Spyder owners. What say you?
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mazo EMS2 View Post
    I'm looking for thoughts/opinions and pics of WAGS cargo and pet trailers from Spyder owners. What say you?
    I don't have one simply because they are so expensive. But, I did look at them pretty closely and was impressed by their build quality and design.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default One member of our group

owns a uses a WAGS trailer and is very satisfied with it. It's the pet model but he no longer caries a pet for obvious reasons. They're expensive but they are a quality unit. I don't see how you'd go wrong if you chose to purchase one.

Spyder Garage

I don't have a wags but we really like the trailer we have for our English Setter, she weighs about 43 lbs. and has plenty of room. It is well vented and when we don't take her with us it makes a great cargo trailer and can lock up tight. The company that made it is no longer in business but I have seen one like it on easyridercamper.com web site. Trina has logged over 10,000 miles in her trailer.
    trailer 1.jpg Smith River Hwy 016.jpg
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by easysuper View Post
    I don't have a wags but we really like the trailer we have for our English Setter, she weighs about 43 lbs. and has plenty of room. It is well vented and when we don't take her with us it makes a great cargo trailer and can lock up tight. The company that made it is no longer in business but I have seen one like it on easyridercamper.com web site. Trina has logged over 10,000 miles in her trailer.
    trailer 1.jpg Smith River Hwy 016.jpg
    I looked on the easyrider website and there are no details,prices ect for the pet trailer..tried the contact page and it isn't working

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wilpir View Post
    I looked on the easyrider website and there are no details,prices ect for the pet trailer..tried the contact page and it isn't working
    I just went there and everything worked for me.
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by easysuper View Post
    I just went there and everything worked for me.
    Maybe I'm losing my mind..LOL went back to website and only pics..no prices,nothin

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wilpir View Post
    Maybe I'm losing my mind..LOL went back to website and only pics..no prices,nothin
    Your right no prices but at the top they have a contact site and I went to that , you can leave a message or call them. The trailer looks exactly like ours. mine weighs 250 lbs. and is made out of insulated fiberglass panels with sliding windows and screens and a vent on top. we have had her in the Badlands when it was over 98 degrees and with a block of ice inside with air blowing over it she never even panted . some times when we stop and I cant find shade we hang a super large umbrella over it and open the back door as it has a kennel door that I can keep locked. They run about $2,500 but my dog is worth it. Good luck on your search.
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

That's a good price..I did try the contact page and it booted me off..shoulda called..Thanx

Spyder Garage

Just to keep it on track, I inquired about the WAGS trailer because I won one at the 3 Wheel Rally in S.D. this summer, and I was just looking for some general feedback and thoughts about them. Excited to get it...I chose the cargo version. Still waiting for it...maybe this week.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have seen those WAGS trailers and some have reported they really liked the trailers.