Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Another Communications System Question

My friend and I each use a Sena 20s to communicate with each other when riding, and they work quite well for us. Now I'm contemplating getting some sort of communicator for my brother for Xmas as well. The problem is a) another Sena 20s would be bit too pricey for me, and b) he wears only a summer helmet, so I'm not sure how a 20s (or anything else) would attach to it.

So, can anyone recommend something that would fit the requirements of lower cost, compatible with a summer helmet, and compatible with a 20s?

Also, for whatever might be recommended, are there usually Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales on these kinds of items?

Thanks!
    Bert

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The problem with all BT headsets is cross brand compatibility. It takes a bit more effort to get them to work together. I'm not even sure a Sena 20s will easily pair to a 30k. I have paired my Uclear AMP Plus to my Sena 30k but when I turn them off I have to re-pair them when I turn them on again.

So wait for the holiday sales and hope to find the same headset you have so pairing works.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I would talk to Motorcycle Dave. Sena makes reasonably priced units that should work.http://www.motorcycledave.com/sena-headsets/
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White