Spyder Garage

Default Jackson Tire Service, Jackson Mo

For those of you in and around Jackson, MO area, Jackson Tire Service changed out my front tires today and balanced for $20/tire. I bought the Bridgestone Potenza tires from Amazon for $85 free shipping & no tax. Wife n I went on a 120 mile ride. I read a lot about the big difference car tires make over the OEM Kendra but didn’t realize it would make this much of a difference. It was like a totally different machine. No more following the road grooves back n forth, floating back n forth. Twitching in the twisted! Even the wife felt the difference on the curves. I thought that installing The Bajaron sway bar was good enough. Car tires on the front is a must for safety! I have a 2012 RTL. With each improvement it just keeps getting better! Thanks everyone for your insight and experiences.

Phil

Spyder Garage

Phil, I live in Jackson, Missouri and the last time I had my front tires changed out, I had Roy's Tire and Auto do mine. The only question that was asked was what are the tires going on. I just told them a utility trailer and that was that. And they are super fast. I did have to request that they mount the weights in a different location, but if I remember correctly they only charged me $15.00 a piece. Not sure on that though, I would have to look at my receipt. I had heard that Jackson Tire Service would change them out but did not get around to calling them as Roy's was recommended to me by another Spyder rider here.

There are quite a few Spyder riders here in Jackson; lots of them belong to GWRRA Chapter I organization. I moved here 8 months ago from OKC, OK and had given a lot of thought to starting a US Spyder Riders chapter here. Just have not had the time to really look into it.

2016 RTL , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Default No questions no problems.

I drove my gal up there. They took the wheels off of her, did the work and put the wheels back on. Even came in and asked what pressure I wanted. Can’t beat that a stick.
    I’m starting to see more Spyders around this turf.

Phil

Spyder Garage

for those of you running the Potenza on the front, what size and model are you running ??

also those of you running the altimax rt43 on the front and rear, what sizes are you using ??

thanks johnv
    Last edited by johnv50; 10-30-2018 at 07:11 PM.
    USMC RETIRED

BLUE KNIGHTS NYV

2022 F3T Glacier Blue

Spyder Garage

Stock size on my 2012 RTL
    FA02AD80-2E3C-45AA-91A8-31F39175F150.jpg