Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Glad th hear the first surgery is progressing well. Best wishes on the other foot. When you do get back on your Spyder, I hope you have floorboards rather than just pegs . Best of luck, and....
    Ride in comfort,
    John

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default canamjhb

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. My hips and knees have take a toll from years of sports and abuse, and as a result I had to leave two wheels behind. My choice was HD or Spyder. I bought and RTS-SE6 and a friend bought a HD Tri Glide. We got them both from local dealers. I have just about 30K on mine and still going, and my friend has just a bout 300 miles on his. His trike is sitting in the garage awaiting the outcome of a lemon law lawsuit. Pain can come from different directions. I'm sure you will recover soon but my friend is going to have a very long recovery.

Spyder Garage

I went for a short ride to an annual dealer Christmas Celebration yesterday. First time back on the bike since surgery on 11-16. The ride went well so today did a 150-mile lunch ride. The only problem is now I am experiencing back muscle issues due to walking and scooting in an irrugular way. My riding pals were a little surprised I was on the bike after only 4 days of getting a walking boot. But this is not a story I plan to share with my doctor. I have my weekly appointment on Tuesday to get the dressing changed and everything looked at. Then the following Tuesday the metal rods come out if all is well. Feels really great to be back riding. Thank God the Spyder allows us to ride when other vehicles would be out of the question. I want to emphasize that this story is not about me. Rather it is about the Spyder and it's ability to allow enabled people to enjoy what some take for granted. Awsome..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi