Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Much like beauty is in the eye of the beholder muflers are in the ear of the listener... I do not have an RT but from the ones I have heard I am partial to the Yoshimura R77 with optional baffle. Many have found that removing the cat is often enough...do think they have all of it on youtube...
    I agree , I thought the Yoshimura sounded the best for me and I’m glad I got it . I have had a few Spyder owners approach me and ask what it was

Spyder Garage

Lamonster Garage has a video on their website so you can hear their system on the RT and F3. I like the sound of their product, but everyone is different. At least you can hear it before you buy and hopefully you can compare that sound to other manufacturers. Good luck.

2018 RT Limited Metalic Champagne
    US Spyder Ryders Long Island NY Chapter
    2018 RT Limited , Metallic Champagne

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

I've used/got Two Brothers Racing slipon system on both my old 2012 RSS and my current F3 S. Fit and finish on both systems was first rate, and installation was easy. The system on my '12 RSS was way too loud out of the box, so I installed one of TBR's P1X power tips to knock some dbs off the sound level. It was still too loud for my taste.

On my F3 S I ordered the P1X power tip at the same time as the system itself, and an accessory can opener baffle to slip into the S pipe (the can opener baffle is a universal fit and comes in 3 different diameters--so you have to be sure and order the one that matches your replacement S pip inside diameter). As an aside some claim the can opener baffle helps regain/maintain any mid range torque lost by the installation of the after market exhaust; based on my seat of the pants dyno---they are correct!

VERY satisfied with both the tone and volume level of this system. Nice and low/throaty, and just barely audible at cruising speed (55-60 MPH).

https://www.twobros.com/collections/...stem-2014-2015

https://www.twobros.com/collections/...ips-db-killers If you read the text descriptions below the images it's the P1X tip

https://www.motosport.com/Bikers-Cho...st-Pipe-Baffle This add only lists 2 of the 3 sizes

Good luck with whatever you do/choose!

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags