Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away to Texas Hill Country!!

Squared Away is on the way! 800 miles in, 400 to go! We love this rally! Might be chilly, might be wet; we don’t stop, to Boerne we’ll get! Got lots of people to get Squared Away! Had a trailer wheel bearing fail in El Paso. 1/2 a mile from a bearing supply house! Fixed it, and made Van Horn. Talk about lucky! Be in tomorrow, expect slow go, rain and cold all day.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Squared Away is on the way! 800 miles in, 400 to go! We love this rally! Might be chilly, might be wet; we don’t stop, to Boerne we’ll get! Got lots of people to get Squared Away! Had a trailer wheel bearing fail in El Paso. 1/2 a mile from a bearing supply house! Fixed it, and made Van Horn. Talk about lucky! Be in tomorrow, expect slow go, rain and cold all day.
    Put me on the list!! See you there.

Spyder Garage

Default Great....

Be safe and have a fun and probitable event. All the best to you both and hope to see you next year somewhere....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Be safe! I'll see ya there.

Spyder Garage

Default Made it!

A bit chilly, a bit wet, but we made it. Come on down! Bikes ran flawlessly, no roads washed out, nothing. We love this rally!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default F3T and Limited mirror fix

Squared Away introduced the Squared Away Wedgie at the Texas Hill Country Rally. We brought 10 sets. We knew how badly the mirrors bounced and vibrated. We did not know how many people felt the same way! We sold out the first day! We have orders for the next 20 sets when we ge home. If you have an F3T or F3Limited, and your mirrors dance and shake, contact us, we will Square you Away! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

What is a "Squared Away Wedgie"?

Spyder Garage

Default Wedgie

Quote Originally Posted by almosthere View Post
    What is a "Squared Away Wedgie"?
    It is the Fix for F3T and F3Limited mirrors. From the factory, the vibration makes them useless. Took a while, but we finally got Spyderann’s mounted and vibration free. We then sent them out to some Spyderlovers to test. Those testers reported back that they worked for them , too! One, MurphyBrown, was thrilled, and on social media, called them Wedgies. We are at the Texas Hill Country Rally, and a woman walked up and said “I want a wedgie!” I did not know my fix had a new name, so it was pretty funny. It stuck, and I sold all the ones I had, and took orders for 21 more sets. Since we developed it, we started checking the mirrors on bikes we are aligning. 100% of the F3T and F3Limited we checked could use a Wedgie!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Going home

After a fantastic parade and BBQ dinner, last night, we set out this morning for home. Taking it easy, we made Lubbock, TX. Clear, dry, sunny and about 70 degrees, it was a great ride. We will be home Tuesday. Hope everyone has safe travels! A big thank you to Ray and Diane. What a great rally! See you next year! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Gallup

Chillier, and had a rainstorm that was epic! Only stayed in it 15 minutes, as the roads were flooding. DQ, had a coffee, storm passed. By the time we got to the hotel, mostly dry! Bikes ran great. Had New Mexican food for dinner. Great day! I believe the hail knocked most of the bugs off! We saw that Hill Country is getting even more rain! Yikes!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Thanks Joe for your commentary on the Texas Hill Country Rally. I hope to be able to make it next year.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default Home!

Made it home safe and soggy! All in,2650 miles. Yesterday heavy rain, today hours of moderate rain and chilly temps. Bikes are plenty dirty, mostly from muddy spray on the Reservation.
    Had a great time, will most certainly be back next year! It really is all about the fellowship! So many friends to catch up with, and new friends, too! Thanks again for all the Texas hospitality!
    Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Made it home safe and soggy! All in,2650 miles. Yesterday heavy rain, today hours of moderate rain and chilly temps. Bikes are plenty dirty, mostly from muddy spray on the Reservation.
    Had a great time, will most certainly be back next year! It really is all about the fellowship! So many friends to catch up with, and new friends, too! Thanks again for all the Texas hospitality!
    Joe
    Great having y'all here again this year, and my Spyder now drives straight as an arrow! See you next year.

Doug