Spyder Garage

Default Ryker Demo Rides at Spyders in the Hills Rally

Got an email from Coyote Powersports today:

SPYDER RYDERS!

Here at Coyote Powersports we are excited to announce that we will be having THREE DAYS of demo rides at the dealership during the Spyder in the Hills Rally! You can be one of the first to ride the new Can Am Ryker and the 2019 Spyder! It will be a 3 day event to ensure everyone gets a chance to ride; October 18th-20th.

Looking forward to checking it out -- and to all the other fun at the rally!
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    SpyderPops LED Bumpskid, Spyclops II LED, Full View Turn Signals & Belt Guard
    Sena 20S Bluetooth Headsets
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Rugged Geek RG1000 Safety Plus Jump Starter/Air Compressor
    Lamonster RAM mount/Techmount TechGripper
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bhern View Post

SPYDER RYDERS!

Here at Coyote Powersports we are excited to announce that we will be having THREE DAYS of demo rides at the dealership during the Spyder in the Hills Rally! You can be one of the first to ride the new Can Am Ryker and the 2019 Spyder! It will be a 3 day event to ensure everyone gets a chance to ride; October 18th-20th.

Lucky You- They will never make it to the Northeast? I Hope some people will take the time to do more Ryker ride videos, 600cc version video has Never been done and Many would Love to see the 600cc in action!!!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bhern View Post

SPYDER RYDERS!

Well rats! We won't be home to New Braunfels until a week after the rally. Guess we'll have to ride our Spyders over to Coyote one day soon after our return.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage
    Last edited by Winnex3; 10-20-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Enjoyed my test ride

Among the many fun things at the Spyders in the Hills rally was the chance to test the Ryker. I can see why folks are getting excited. First off, appreciation to the Can-Am team for a really extensive test ride -- 25 minutes on some fun roads, including a couple of chances to really crank it up and feel how it accelerates.

I wouldn't want to ride it cross country, but it was sure fun for a change of pace and it'll give us something to think about if we get to a place where we want a second bike. Talked with Rocky at Coyote Powersports and he's really enthusiastic about its prospects. I'm pretty ignorant about the whole CVT thing, but it sure was smooth. I kept waiting for evidence of a gear change -- like I said, I'm pretty ignorant about the whole CVT thing -- and never heard/felt it. (By contrast, my car has a CVT but with the simulated step changes.)

Anyway, I look forward to hearing reports from the first wave of owners in early 2019, and I hope it spawns a ton of interest in the rest of the Spyder line.
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    SpyderPops LED Bumpskid, Spyclops II LED, Full View Turn Signals & Belt Guard
    Sena 20S Bluetooth Headsets
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Rugged Geek RG1000 Safety Plus Jump Starter/Air Compressor
    Lamonster RAM mount/Techmount TechGripper
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    Lucky You- They will never make it to the Northeast? I Hope some people will take the time to do more Ryker ride videos, 600cc version video has Never been done and Many would Love to see the 600cc in action!!!
    Just me but I would go with the Rally 900cc. Never have to much Horse Power. More extras. More for the money. I did test drive the 900cc at Coyote Powersports loved it. I have a 2016 F3-T. I think I will have 2 soon.