Thread: firestick?

Spyder Garage

Default firestick?

what firestick (NO GROUND PLANE) antenna # are spyder riders using for their CB's? I'm looking for a product number. Any pro's or con's welcomed.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'm using a 4' Firestik. See this thread: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...light=firestik

Put Firestik in the search box and you'll come up with quite a few threads discussing CBs and antennas. You may want to consider the J & M CB antenna. People report good luck with it.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by alexalex View Post
    I have been using Fire Stick with Kodi on it. If you are an avid movie watcher, you should consider installing Cyberflix. It is one of the best KOdi addons for the users who are looking to watch movies, TV Shows, etc.​ If you need a step by step guide on how to install it, be sure to follow the steps suggested in this post https://www.firesticktricks.com/cybe...firestick.html ​. ​Once you have successfully installed cyberflix, you can access content from around the world including your favorite TV shows, movies, live sports and even live TV. Enjoy!
    I believe he is talking about the CB antenna. Don’t think he wants to watch movies while riding
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." Catherine Aird

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder 42 View Post
    I believe he is talking about the CB antenna. Don’t think he wants to watch movies while riding
    I second that!
    2018 RT Limited "Blondie"