Thread: Best dealer

Spyder Garage

Default Best dealer

The last Wing I purchased new I went out of state for to a high volume dealer in Arkansas. There are several who deal in high volume Wing sales and it was a good experience. I'd rather do business at home but man what a deal I got.

Anything like that to check out from a Spyder dealer? I'm not averse to driving to pick up my new bike.

Spyder Garage

Default deals

Quote Originally Posted by camardelle View Post
    The last Wing I purchased new I went out of state for to a high volume dealer in Arkansas. There are several who deal in high volume Wing sales and it was a good experience. I'd rather do business at home but man what a deal I got.

Anything like that to check out from a Spyder dealer? I'm not averse to driving to pick up my new bike.
    Might want to check the internet - Loispowersport in Greenville - and some of the sponsors on the forum.
    Some dealers will ship them to your door.
    Good luck,
    als

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

While pricing is important: it's not the most important part of the deal to consider.
    Look for the Dealer that will give you the best service after the sale.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Best Dealer

As they say cost is only part of it. A big part. After that Service. I don't know what part of Texas you are in,but if close to Houston. Team Mancuso Powersports North 9650 North Freeway. I don't think you will find a better service department.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I’m guessing you bought your Wing from Earl at Honda of Russellville!
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

It was Jason. Not sure if he's still there or not but he was a great guy and made the whole process really easy, communicating quickly and thoroughly, and even sending pics of my bike. LOL

I'd do that again if need be.

Spyder Garage

iMotorsports in the Chicago area link >>> https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/

Willie
    The Future is Not Today (Motorcycle Blog) http://nomadwillie.blogspot.com/ IBA 32847
    2015 RT-S
    2015 RT-S , White

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by als View Post
    Might want to check the internet - Loispowersport in Greenville - and some of the sponsors on the forum.
    Some dealers will ship them to your door.
    Good luck,
    als
    I purchased my first new spyder from Louispowersports in Greenville, Tx also. Great dealership and seamless. The do not ship, but they did arrange to get me in contact with a shipper that they use, and it still worked.
    My current spyder I purchased from Imotorsports. Their price included shipping and was great as well. I would like to have gone with local, but they were $3k minimum above the others.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

I purchased my 2017 RTL from Schronce Powersports in Taylorsville NC last year in October John the owner was extremely helpful and and gave me the best price I could get anywhere, John and I agreed to an out the door price so my question ...what would he charge me to deliver my Rt to me he said ZERO and that he will put my RT in a closed trailer and be at my house around 11 am the next day (Atlanta GA).
    John arrived at my house at 10.55 am we signed the paperwork gave John his check and he was on his way back to North Carolina by 11.45 am.
    Great service by a very professional Dealer.

2017 RT Limited
    2017 RT Limited , White

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

X2
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjrwillie View Post
    iMotorsports in the Chicago area link >>> https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/

Willie
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Not sure what part of TX you're in, but if you're up for a ride to the Austin area, Central Texas Powersports in Georgetown, TX (about 20 miles north of Austin) has been fantastic. Zach is my sales guy. They made the process super easy and gave me a killer price on my Spyder and $600 more on my trade-in than the high end of the KBB values.

They sell a lot of bikes and Spyders. Not sure whether they are the biggest in TX, but their service has been awesome and it's always a great experience going in there.

If you visit them, tell them Jason with the blue 2018 F3-S sent you.