Quote Originally Posted by prmurat View Post
Finally a good news... BRP is changing the harness FOC, work and part(s). Lets hope it will solve the problem(s)! I am just adding ($49.57) a cam chain tensioner as it seems my sound diagnostic was the right one. Let's wait and see what's happening!!
prmurat, sorry to hear about your ongoing problems. I recognized the trailer in the picture with your bike, because my 2012 RT Limited was on that same trailer multiple times (see my thread under the "dreaded P0174 code"). As I mentioned, the ongoing problem caused me (and especially the wife) to completely loose confidence in the bike. That bike was purchased to replace a Goldwing that we did a lot of touring on, so we just didn't feel safe being far from home on it. I will say that the dealer did put forth an honest effort to help. They sent their driver from Peoria to our home in Payson (over 100 miles) to pick up the bike. They discounted labor, and when the last repair didn't fix it, and the bike would not even start, they forgave the repair bill of several hundred dollars, when I decided to trade it. Their service manager seems like an honest guy, and seemed genuinely interested in trying to help. After some negotiation, I got what I believe was a fair deal on a trade (the details are in my thread). If anyone is to blame here, I believe BRP could have done a better job of engineering and quality control with the Spyder. It is a very complex machine. The service manager even admitted to me that the 2010's - 2013's had issues due to hypersensitive sensors and electronics, and that factory recommended protocol is sometimes a series of replace and try fixes. Due to my experience and those of others that I have seen here on this forum, I did purchase an extended warranty for the new one. This is a first for me, in over 50 years of motorcycle ownership.

Good luck and I hope this does it for you.

Dennis