Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Meeting Lamont quite a few times over the last 5 years- He is one of the most optimistic people I have met in the Spyder community. Positive energy goes out into the universe for one of the most positive people I have met. Strength in your beliefs will help you get thru this

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spyder_Cowgirl's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Update

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieIndia View Post
    Praying that his health news is getting better, any updates on how their doing?
    From Joan … from late yesterday. Again, please respect their privacy and give them time to get through this.

Update. Out of respect to his 3 sons and his mother and sister I am keeping updates close. I don’t want rumors and half truths hurting his immediate family. I can tell you he slept day and night all weekend. He’s heavily sedated. His numbers are going the right way.
    All the best …. Ann
    __________________________________________________ _
    2016 RT Limited -- "Jubilee" (as in Cherries)
    Guardian Bell (gift from spyderowboy)
    ISCI Dual Flag Mount – Tall Poles
    Lamonster Bottle Holder and Spyder Cuff
    Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard
    Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Rear Run / Brake / Turn LEDs
    Spyderpops Mirror LEDs
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake

Spyderpops Keep Out The Trash (KOTT) Grills
    Don't Eat Mud / mudflap
    __________________________________________________ __

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If the numbers are looking better: let's all pray that he's turned the corner!
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 10-02-2018 at 01:04 PM.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

She just asked for more prayers.

Spyder Garage

Default Prayers for Lamont

Warm thoughts and positive energy to Lamont and his family to weather this ordeal.

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

RT-S PE#0256 SyderLovers Sponsor Mad Matt's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Prayers

I have known Lamont and done business with him for 20 years, I feel honored to be able to consider myself a friend, he stayed at my home while visiting Prescott and we did some riding together. We rode together at Daytona Beach and at Spyder events. It is amazing what Lamont has accomplished in those 20 years! I am really pulling for you buddy! I am sending all the good karma and every prayer I can your way!

Matt

Spyder Garage

Default Plugger2

Prayers to Lamont and family.

Spyder Garage

Prayers going your way Lamont and family!!

SilverFox
    If you don't change anything,,,
    nothing is going to change!

Very Active Member SteveLaoyster's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

AKA Jud Smales, Four Year Spyder Ryder!
    "Quando Omni Flunkus, Moritati"

The Critter 2016 RT-S
    Cat Bypass from Lamonster
    BajaRon Sway Bar
    Hella dual horns with relay
    BRP Hitch with trailer module
    Foam Grips
    Adjustable Air Deflectors
    Driver & Passenger Gel Pads in Seat
    Shorty antenna
    Ultraguard half cover
    Gremlin bell from my son
    Break Stripe Kit from Wrap My Spyder
    2016 RT-S , stock not yet Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Prayers for Lamont

I am very sorry to hear that about him. Prayers and best wish's to him and his family for a positive and speedy outcome.

Spyder Garage

I just saw this. My best wishes for him and his family - I hope they know there is a larger group here that will do what they can to support him and his family.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Spyder Garage

Sending prayers and fast recovery.

Spyder Garage

Default Prayers

Prayers to Lamont and his family.

Spyder Garage

Sending positive thoughts for a full recovery.

Spyder Garage

Sending healing thoughts & prayers from Down Under!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Default Thinking of you.

May God give you the strength you need and get better.
    2012 RTS SE5
    SpyderPops BumpSkid Guard
    PowerSportsWraps Phoenix Bird
    GloRyder Lights for Front Wheels with Remote
    Lamonster IPS
    PowerSportsWraps RT Dash Kit Woodgrain
    Custom Dynamics Chrome License Plate Frame
    Shortee Antenna
    Knight Riderz Light Bar Blue
    Front and Back Spyder Decal
    Volt Meter
    Digital Clock
    Wolo Bad Boy Horn
    Lamonster LED Headlights and Fog Lights
    LED Tip Lights
    LED Light Strips for Front Fenders
    LED Light Strips for Left and Right Turn Signal
    Third Brake Light for Rear
    2012 RTS , Blue

Spyder Garage

Please get well soon, and all the best in these difficult times to you, your wife and family.

Spyder Garage

Default from Joan, Lamonster's wife

This is Joan. This is NOT Lamonster. I thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts. His sister is flying in from California tomorrow to come see him and help me make some decisions for his care. I have to get up early to make it for doctor rounds and just got through going through about 1,000 of his emails just since 28th.

I have had complaints of about too many prayer request threads and also about ten of you reported the post and you all know what I am talking about on the accident post. I have looked long at the post and tried to see how to handle it and I am going to leave it up because I don't want to take a chance on a soft delete. In the meantime, if that post offends you, just don't read it! It's that simple. I also understand people who don't want this forum to turn into a prayer forum. I cannot speak for the boss. Lamont is such a fair man and I have seen him handle situations where I would have just lost it. He never loses his cool. So I am going to have to ask you all to play nice, get along, and behave while Lamonster is in the hospital and unable to handle this and more.

I am still getting emails about help and questions and I am just forwarding them to Jacob at our shop. You can always call Lamonster Garage at 4173132245 and talk to the experts. We have to give Lamonster a break so he can get well.

If I see someone copy and post this message I will be very angry. Lamont has a family and 3 sons who are not taking this news very well. Today, he was going to be transferred to Barnes Jewish Hospital in St Louis and we were all for it and I went home briefly to get ready for the trip. When I got back, that had all changed so he is still in the hospital in Springfield Missouri. Again I know you all love him and want to be in the know but we have to respect his family. Please consider them. I DO NOT WANT COPY AND PASTES GOING AROUND!

I have only known Lamont for 4 years and have been married to him 3-1/2 years so most of you have known him far longer than me. The Lamont you see here and around and about it the same Lamont he is at home. He is a simple, honest, humble man who loves to help people and make them smile. He has brought more people together, not only in the Spyder world, but also in a couple other lines of motorcycles he has been involved with over the years. So let's pull for Lamont and cherish every single day of your lives. Things can change in an instant. I love Lamont dearly and I'm doing everything I can to see he gets the proper care so he can be back and around for many more years. All the best to you all and forgive me if this note offends anyone. I have been taking care of Lamont nonstop since our Spyders in the Ozarks event when he got very sick. I am worn out and we have much more to face ahead.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hoping for good news soon.

Meantime thank you for taking the time to update us all - don't forget to look after yourself too, Joan.

Spyder Garage

May God cover you with his healing mercy. I pray also that he will give rest and strength to those who surround Lamont. Lord give wisdom to all the Doctors and staff who are attending Lamont. Amen
    2018 Spyder RT Limited SE6
    2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    2004 GOLDWING
    2012 Suzuki Burgman
    2001 Honda Silverwing
    1999 Honda Helix
    1976 Goldwing
    1982 Honda Silverwing
    1972 Honda 500 four

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    This is Joan. This is NOT Lamonster. I thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts. His sister is flying in from California tomorrow to come see him and help me make some decisions for his care. I have to get up early to make it for doctor rounds and just got through going through about 1,000 of his emails just since 28th.

I have had complaints of about too many prayer request threads and also about ten of you reported the post and you all know what I am talking about on the accident post. I have looked long at the post and tried to see how to handle it and I am going to leave it up because I don't want to take a chance on a soft delete. In the meantime, if that post offends you, just don't read it! It's that simple. I also understand people who don't want this forum to turn into a prayer forum. I cannot speak for the boss. Lamont is such a fair man and I have seen him handle situations where I would have just lost it. He never loses his cool. So I am going to have to ask you all to play nice, get along, and behave while Lamonster is in the hospital and unable to handle this and more.

I am still getting emails about help and questions and I am just forwarding them to Jacob at our shop. You can always call Lamonster Garage at 4173132245 and talk to the experts. We have to give Lamonster a break so he can get well.

If I see someone copy and post this message I will be very angry. Lamont has a family and 3 sons who are not taking this news very well. Today, he was going to be transferred to Barnes Jewish Hospital in St Louis and we were all for it and I went home briefly to get ready for the trip. When I got back, that had all changed so he is still in the hospital in Springfield Missouri. Again I know you all love him and want to be in the know but we have to respect his family. Please consider them. I DO NOT WANT COPY AND PASTES GOING AROUND!

I have only known Lamont for 4 years and have been married to him 3-1/2 years so most of you have known him far longer than me. The Lamont you see here and around and about it the same Lamont he is at home. He is a simple, honest, humble man who loves to help people and make them smile. He has brought more people together, not only in the Spyder world, but also in a couple other lines of motorcycles he has been involved with over the years. So let's pull for Lamont and cherish every single day of your lives. Things can change in an instant. I love Lamont dearly and I'm doing everything I can to see he gets the proper care so he can be back and around for many more years. All the best to you all and forgive me if this note offends anyone. I have been taking care of Lamont nonstop since our Spyders in the Ozarks event when he got very sick. I am worn out and we have much more to face ahead.
    I am saddened that you would even have to take time to write a note like this. Your time should be spent dealing with your crisis and not having to manage anything else. God bless you and Lamonster.

Spyder Garage

Default Just Got the News

Just got the sad news. I've been in the hospital in critical condition in a similar fix, and it is very difficult, indeed. Lamont has our understanding, our best wishes, our thoughts, and our special prayers. Hang in there, guy! It will take all you have, but I now you are strong and a fighter. If anyone can pull through it is you.

Joan, we have never met, but I wish you well with your juggling act, too. I hope you get some relief from the incredible stress. Just concentrate on Lamont and delegate the rest of the stuff. I wish I was in a position to help personally. Hang in there yourself.

Get well, Lamonster!

Scotty & Nancy
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Praying for you Lamont and all your family at this difficult time. I know your spiritual base will guide you through this.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    This is Joan. This is NOT Lamonster. I have had complaints of about too many prayer request threads and also about ten of you reported the post and you all know what I am talking about on the accident post. I have looked long at the post and tried to see how to handle it and I am going to leave it up because I don't want to take a chance on a soft delete. In the meantime, if that post offends you, just don't read it! It's that simple. I also understand people who don't want this forum to turn into a prayer forum. So I am going to have to ask you all to play nice, get along, and behave while Lamonster is in the hospital and unable to handle this and more.
    If prayers bring comfort to the afflicted, I think that should be okay, even though my posts might have indicated otherwise. You're certainly in my thoughts, you and Lamont both. I wish you both the strength to get through this.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Prayers and good thoughts. Peace.
    Pat
    Burp(Gone, but not forgotten) - Viper Red 2012 RT-S SE5
    B-2 - Intense Red Pearl 2016 RT-S SE6
    GP - Phoenix Orange 2019 F3 LTD