I do realize that there are many reasons that people sell their Rydes and the circumstances behind them are all different.

I want to make a point about this topic on hopes of helping someone else. If you need to or just want to sell the Spyder, it really can be a quick sale but you need to do your homework.

Reasearch wherever you can for the price of others for sale that are close to your model and year, then price yours at the lower end, because most Spyder owners are overpricing them and that will lead to a long sales cycle, no pun intended.

Clean and polish that Byke better than you ever have and list all the positives and Farkles, they may not get you extra money but they WILL get a quicker sale.

I am proud to say that it took me 48 hours to sell mine on a social media page to someone that I never knew. Maybe I was lucky, maybe I am good at what I used to do, marketing. When he showed up, made his decision and asked what is the least I will take, I said the listing price. He asked why no less, I sited other models for sale oncycleworld, Facebook Marketplace and SpyderLovers and the fact that I was very low on the list validates my price considering options, sparkle, maintenance records and such. He said fare enough.

Now someone is going to say, then you could have got more, yes, probably but the goal was to sell it not to hold it until spring for another $1,000.

Anyway, most likely I will be looking for another one in a year or two, but despite many opinions here that 2013 RTL was a great own, no problems, a few mods and my feet were not hot, I could Ryde all day. I will miss the Byke but I had to sell it because will will be moving in with my mother in law who suffers from Alzheimer's and we don't want to put her in a nursing home yet.

Thank you all for a great experience, may God Bless and keep you!

Joe