Spyder Garage

Default Ryker in BC Dealerships Got to see it.

Ok a 600 Ryker from Denver is traveling to various BC Canada dealerships. Wife and I got to see it today. WOW. Its going to be
    a hit just like the F3 after people get used to it. Wife is 5"2" with pedals and bars moved forward it just about works out. We will
    probably get different handle bars but otherwise its great. Very simple and very easy to use. We could start it but not drive it.
    The 900's are awhile away. If the test drives are good we will be getting rid of the RTS for 2 of these. For us it will be better. She used to ride her own and wants one but prices being what they are 2 of these are feasable. WE also don't do alot of long distance riding anymore. So these will fit our lifestyle. Also learned no gas cap, under the plastic cover the gas hose has a flapper for a cover.
    Nozzel opens tube up for gas. We liked the intergrated rear lights in the fender. So now we wait for SPRING. Enjoy Bob
    900 Ryker Wifes

Spyder Garage

I got a feeling their best customers may be current owners who move down in size and simplicity!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    I got a feeling their best customers may be current owners who move down in size and simplicity!
    True. And the fact that you can buy 2 of them and still be cheaper than an RT. Combine that with it's gonna be stupid easy for the wives to drive. And triple it with it being way easier to load and store (no nose protrusion).
    Ladies and Gents.....this bike is gonna sell like pancakes. And I'm in line.

2012 Spyder RS S SE5 Magnesium, Power Commander V with Autotune, HMF Exhaust, Green air filter,
    TricLed/Custom Dynamics Led Project titled "Knight Rider"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Kind of looks like they did the right thing by bringing this model out.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

How about some pictures???
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like this thing is getting a lot of love. I still think that it is ugly. But I can probably bet that come next fall I will be buying one. I talked junk about the F3 series for 2 years. Complained about how much it looked like a tractor, and the lack of storage. Then a chance meeting with Lamont in Maggie Valley gave me chance to ride his. I still wasn't too impressed. But I finally got a chance to ride a F3T (which I still thought was ugly), and have been smiling every since. 2 weeks later I was a proud owner. Now I just need to test ride a ryker and repeat that experience. But for me, I would probably pick one up to compliment my F3T. I doubt it would ever replace it for me.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default Duh we forgot camera

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    How about some pictures???
    Wife is the picture person. As I had a doctors appointment before we went she and I forgot the most important camera. Not even
    a phone. Its heck to get old Bob
    900 Ryker Wifes