Spyder Garage

Default help needed with sena neotec 2 on our 2018 RT L

We have just purchased our Spyder 6 weeks ago and went with what we had hoped to be the best comm system possible. Sena's instructions are terrible and each time we call the help line (I assuming due to my deep southern accent) I have trouble communicating what we want to do. We would like to be able to communicate with each as we ride, listen to music from Iphone, and answer phone calls. Help we haven't made much progress with this. We are planning on riding up to Clayton Saturday September 29, and would like to communicate with each other, then grab some lunch and make it back by the UGA game. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We are located in North East Ga and are hoping to meet some fellow Spyder riders !!

Spyder Garage

I have Neotec 1and wife has Arai and they paired fine. They also paired to bike fine. We have had some problems with BRP Connect but are fight it out. It seem to work if you start music on the phone then connect to the bike it works best. I don’t take calls while riding.
    Our SENA 20s eco paired up just like the instructions said. You could try UTUBE. There’s are good videos there on SENA operation.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ZackandEliza View Post
    We have just purchased our Spyder 6 weeks ago and went with what we had hoped to be the best comm system possible. Sena's instructions are terrible and each time we call the help line (I assuming due to my deep southern accent) I have trouble communicating what we want to do. We would like to be able to communicate with each as we ride, listen to music from Iphone, and answer phone calls. Help we haven't made much progress with this. We are planning on riding up to Clayton Saturday September 29, and would like to communicate with each other, then grab some lunch and make it back by the UGA game. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We are located in North East Ga and are hoping to meet some fellow Spyder riders !!
    To simplify just pair the two together, and leave the bike out of the equation.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

We have Sena 20s, like them lots. As mentioned we leave the BRP system out of the equation. Intercom between my wife and me, FM radio, connection with the phone for anything the phone can do with voice control and the 7500 songs on a 64gb memory on my Android phone (iPhone doesn't have easily expandable memory}. Our stand-alone GPS talks to me through the Sena, and I have connected with a few other folks at times even with different brands of bluetooth group intercoms.

The trick is to just do one step at a time. The instructions taken as a whole can be confusing. Just concentrate on the thing you are working on - set up your intercom, then the phone,, then the GPS, then intecom bike to bike is you are wanting to communicate with a group. My wife has her phone connected separately so she can listen to her music and make her own phone calls. She doesn't usually bother with the GPS.
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited, 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100
    Motorcycle Rights: AMA Charter Life Member, MRF, FORR Life Member Local 11 Southwest Missouri, Mid-South MILE organizing committee member
    2018 RT Limited , Got one, on, then off then on until Gloria decides if she likes it or not. blue