Hi folks,
Well, its been a week or so with the new F3S and I've ridden it around 150 miles or so. Haven't had it on the interstate yet but I've briefly had it up to 65 MPH and, other than the wind (no windshield) I'm getting more and more used to traveling at speed. What'e bothering me is the curves. More specifically, the gradual higher speed variety. There are several roads on the way to work that are very twisty (25-35 MPH) speed limit and, after several repetitions those are no problem. What seems to be causing me an issue are the higher speed (45-50 MPH) speed limit curves. I just can't seem to bring myself to take these at the posted limit, always have to slow down to well under. For some reason this seems to be worse on right hand curves (probably psychological). I've done a thread search and come up with mostly tire pressure, laser alignment, sway bar etc but I don't believe this to be the case as the bike does feel rock-solid and track perfectly straight and doesn't wander at all. The issue at hand appears to me me (or my mind, or IN my mind). So, how does one overcome the fear of tipping this thing over on high speed (albeit gentle) curves?

Just an FYI-this is my first open-air vehicle of any kind at all, no previous two-wheel experience so no countersteering to "un-learn".

Thanks in advance...
Frank