Spyder Garage

Default Mystery area near ignition. What is this for?

I have a 2017 F3 Limited. There’s an area to the right of the ignition where there’s a little cap that can be lifted. When you lift it up, it looks like there’s a fuse or something with wires attached. Does anyone know what this is for? Sorry about the photo being twisted. I tried to turn it to the right, but couldn’t with this program. Oh well! Thanks!

3F28BDC0-37A8-4760-9C82-3B74B4AEEC8F.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default switch

That's the area for the fog light's switch. Fog lights are plug-n-play on a F-3.

Spyder Garage

Bball, just for future posts, you can rotate the photo in a couple of seconds with your basic photo editing features in your PC/Ipad/iPhone folder, and then upload it......
    Pete
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CA Railwhale View Post
    That's the area for the fog light's switch. Fog lights are plug-n-play on a F-3.
    Thanks, much appreciated. Btw, I moved from Ventura, CA to Port Angeles WA a couple years ago. Hope you survived the fires there without casualty.
    Last edited by Bballistick; 09-23-2018 at 06:43 PM. Reason: added content

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Bball, just for future posts, you can rotate the photo in a couple of seconds with your basic photo editing features in your PC/Ipad/iPhone folder, and then upload it......
    Pete
    Understood. The photo was right side up in my IPad. When I up loaded it with the site’s program, it tweaked the photo counterclockwise. Why? Who knows ...

Spyder Garage

Default Switch blanks

The key has a surround bezel. Turn it counterclockwise until it stops. Lift it out. You can now lift the whole piece, seat the cover, and reassemble it.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bballistick View Post
    Understood. The photo was right side up in my IPad. When I up loaded it with the site’s program, it tweaked the photo counterclockwise. Why? Who knows ...
    Ahhhhhh. Sorry, I “assumed”....

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Default Heated grips

I have a 2017 F3 Limited. There’s an area to the right of the ignition where there’s a little cap that can be lifted. When you lift it up, it looks like there’s a fuse or something with wires attached. Does anyone know what this is for? Sorry about the photo being twisted. I tried to turn it to the right, but couldn’t with this program. Oh well! Thanks!

3F28BDC0-37A8-4760-9C82-3B74B4AEEC8F.jpg
    Look me up some time---in Sequim---pm sent.
    Bob

Spyder Garage

Default It's how you hold your phone or tablet.

It has to do with how you hold your phone or tablet when taking pictures. You have to hold it sideways so the picture is taken in landscape mode. Not vertical in portrait mode. Pictures taken in portrait are assumed to be landscape and turned sideways by this website. But it applies everywhere mostly for videos. I found a video that explains it very well. https://youtu.be/yAd9sMbLBtc

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    It has to do with how you hold your phone or tablet when taking pictures. You have to hold it sideways so the picture is taken in landscape mode. Not vertical in portrait mode. Pictures taken in portrait are assumed to be landscape and turned sideways by this website. But it applies everywhere mostly for videos. I found a video that explains it very well. https://youtu.be/yAd9sMbLBtc
    Excellent info! Thanks Billy!

Spyder Garage

Default safe

Thanks, much appreciated. Btw, I moved from Ventura, CA to Port Angeles WA a couple years ago. Hope you survived the fires there without casualty.
    We were OK, the fires only got to within two miles of us. They mostly burned the open areas and I the worst locations the first row of houses above Foothill Rd. I moved to Sun City West Az in June. I guess I should update my profile.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CA Railwhale View Post
    We were OK, the fires only got to within two miles of us. They mostly burned the open areas and I the worst locations the first row of houses above Foothill Rd. I moved to Sun City West Az in June. I guess I should update my profile.
    I used to live in the houses just below Foothill, but we moved in March 2016. It was a good move. California was just getting too crowded. Hope you’re liking the new neighborhood.