Spyder Garage

Default Floorboards... which ones?

I've got a 2015 f-3s and would like to get some floorboards. I've seen a few different styles and I guess I'd like some opinions on them. Thanks for the help.
    Now
    2021 Sea2Sky
    Former
    2015 F3-S

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Get yourself 2 pieces of 12"x6"x1/4" thick aluminum. Remove the rubber, bolt the aluminum to the stock position after covering with bedliner, and you have a set for about $50. Nothing fancy, but that is what I did. Saved money for other mods.
    I eventually covered them with rubber, which I mounted using supper glue, and some stainless steel bolts and washers.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Morturf View Post
    I've got a 2015 f-3s and would like to get some floorboards. I've seen a few different styles and I guess I'd like some opinions on them. Thanks for the help.
    You can move your feet around, stand on them and use them to make getting on easier. valueacc@valueaccessories.net
    Regards,

Don
    F3T Spyder 07202018 - F3RB.jpg
    2017 F3T , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

My wife has the floorboards from Pierre at canamspyderaccessories.com. It is a full floorboard and she loves it. Really easy and quick to put on as well. Works for both SE6 and clutch.

Floorboards.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I got the PitBull boards on my F3T. They’re tilted so they make riding a lot more comfy. Also color matched.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Ultimate Floorboards from Pierre are excellent. Allows more multiple foot locations including underneath you. Can also stand up while riding. Great design and high quality.
    KYRider (Ken)
    Northern KY
    '16 Can Am Spyder F3-T
    2016 F3-T , White

Spyder Garage

Thanks a lot for the help. I'll look into these a little deeper.
    Now
    2021 Sea2Sky
    Former
    2015 F3-S

Spyder Garage

Default pierre's floorboards

i have the ones from pierre at canam spyder accessorize just like "dondje" showed. they are fantastic. they make getting on and off so much easier & comfortable to ride with all day.
    if you buy figure out size you need (Pierre at canamspyderaccessories.com has a youtube video) and order from value accessories as cheaper and shipping was free. the linex coating is really nice. i did go to lowes and got stainless metric head bolts of same size in a bag of five to use instead of the supplied bolts (don't worry about being threaded only 2/3 way)and then follow pierre's video and take time when putting them in... about a 1/2 hr. job only. you don't want to cross the threads and a socket head makes it easier.
    love them..... looks great on my matte all black f3t
    Last edited by spankym; 10-11-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Spyder Garage

Pierre’s for sure!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Get yourself 2 pieces of 12"x6"x1/4" thick aluminum. Remove the rubber, bolt the aluminum to the stock position after covering with bedliner, and you have a set for about $50. Nothing fancy, but that is what I did. Saved money for other mods.
    I eventually covered them with rubber, which I mounted using supper glue, and some stainless steel bolts and washers.
    REALLY???
    You spent $50 and it looks like you spent maybe $18..
    Sanford and Son floorboards / SERIOUSLY.. BTW,,, what’s supper glue???
    Last edited by Mike,P; 10-11-2018 at 09:14 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default I got some

I ordered the ones from Pierre. Wish I had seen your advice to order the ones from CanAm Spyder Accessories. I spent the extra for shipping from 🍁! Oh well, gonna be here tomorrow. Looking forward to getting them on! Thanks again for everybody's help.
    Now
    2021 Sea2Sky
    Former
    2015 F3-S

Spyder Garage

Default FLOOR BORDZ

Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster Black Dymond F3 Floorboards

PE #2735
    RUBBER SIDE DOWN SHINY SIDE UP!!!!!!!!!!
    Never ride faster than your Angel can fly...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Morturf View Post
    Just installed the F3 Ultimate floorboards from Pierre. Very good quality product. I love the extra foot space and positions, and the ability to stand on them when getting on the bike and when riding is the icing on the cake.

The LineX coating is fantastic. I also ordered his matching passenger floorboards with the same finish.

Highly recommended. His customer service is great too.

Spyder Garage

From ArntUFun:

1. We all want to know who makes the best floorboards for the Spyder and now the question has finally been answered. I do !!! The name of my company is called........ "2 by FLOOR" or "2xFLOOR" for short.

These new boards can be painted with any color available from your local Home Depot. So the choices for color are endless. These boards come complete with the nessesary hardware to mount them in place (zip ties). These awesome new floorboards are on sale for 59.95 (introductory price) plus shipping. The price might seem a little high, but believe me the quality is worth it.

Although I'm not a site sponsor yet, I will be after a few sets of these are sold. So without further adieu introducing............
    2. 2xFLOOR

Last edited by ARtraveler; 10-12-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    From ArntUFun:

1. We all want to know who makes the best floorboards for the Spyder and now the question has finally been answered. I do !!! The name of my company is called........ "2 by FLOOR" or "2xFLOOR" for short.

These new boards can be painted with any color available from your local Home Depot. So the choices for color are endless. These boards come complete with the nessesary hardware to mount them in place (zip ties). These awesome new floorboards are on sale for 59.95 (introductory price) plus shipping. The price might seem a little high, but believe me the quality is worth it.

Although I'm not a site sponsor yet, I will be after a few sets of these are sold. So without further adieu introducing............
    2. 2xFLOOR

LMAO.... you'll make millions on these!