Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Now I am going to attempt to install tonite. But when I initially took it out of the box, it was a good 1/2 inch off on one side. I hope I didn’t get a dud! I will let you know!
    Install bolts loose on one side and press in the center of windshield it will flex it over to fit.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

That’s what I thought too so I will take that advice! Thanks!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Ok I love this shield. I got the 15 inch and it is perfect. Wind goes right over the top of my head ( I am 5’8” ). The shield is a bit wider and actually blocks some of the wind from the hands. Looks great too with the darkest tint. F50616C5-7F1B-414D-97DD-945B31E1242C.jpg457F1A84-8C27-4AB4-92DF-8FCC337E6E94.jpgThanks to Lamont for this great windshield. Get well soon Lamont!
    Last edited by Pirate looks at --; 10-30-2018 at 09:05 AM.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Well I recieved my Lamonster 15" windshield. No problem with mounting right out of the box, very happy with the comfort and reduced buffeting.
    Thanks Lamont get well Bud.

Joe
    Last edited by jlc41; 10-22-2018 at 05:08 PM.
    Lamonster Bright Ryder,
    Lamonster Bright Tail Lighter,
    Lamonster H4 LED Headlights,
    Lamonster LED Fog Lights,
    Lamonster Fog Light Ring Combo,
    Rox Riser
    Lamonster Driver Back Rest,
    Lamonster Frame Mount Drink Holder.
    Lamonster 15" Freedom Shield Wind Shield
    ******* USA flag
    Freecom 2 head sets
    Mirror Wedgies by Squared Away
    Motorcycle Dave's Tachform phone cradle
    Spyderpops Turnsignal LEDs
    Spyder Sisters Shade
    Spyderpops LidLocs
    Spyderpops front fender LEDs by Show Chrome
    Motorcycle Dave's Gel seat insert
    2018 F3L , Blue

Spyder Garage

I have had my 15" installed for a while now. The wind hits me about eye level. I am 5'11", but I am very long in the torso. I have a couple of friends who have both a 17" and a 19". I can see fine over both of them. I will probably order a taller one. It was very easy to install in the stock mount.
    2016 F3-T

Places I've ridden.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Thanks for the discussion

I appreciate the posts on the windshields. They've helped me choose something to replace my stock shield and I ordered a dark 15" from Lamont this morning. I'm 5'6" so it sounds like it will work great for me. I just got my 2018 F3L a few weeks ago.

Spyder Garage

As I have the same shield at 5’8” I know you will love it. Less wind on my helmet,and on my hands.

Spyder Garage

Cool Windshield for F3 LTD

I have a 23 inch " F4 Customs " with a vent that I used about a month and decided that I needed a taller one. I have it for sale for 300 and shipping

It was on a 2017 F LTD Great just to short

Rog 1541

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    As I have the same shield at 5’8” I know you will love it. Less wind on my helmet,and on my hands.
    The hands would be great, too. I have Bark Busters on my FJR and I miss them on my F3, especially in cold and/or rain.
    Black 2018 F3L Dark

Spyder Garage

Did you ever get the 17" or the 19" shield? Im 6' and thinking about getting the 19" shield. With that being said, could you barely see over the 19" or see well over it?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher68 View Post
    I have had my 15" installed for a while now. The wind hits me about eye level. I am 5'11", but I am very long in the torso. I have a couple of friends who have both a 17" and a 19". I can see fine over both of them. I will probably order a taller one. It was very easy to install in the stock mount.
    Did you ever get the 17" or the 19" shield? Im 6' and thinking about getting the 19" shield. With that being said, could you barely see over the 19" or see well over it?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher68 View Post
    Did you ever get the 17" or the 19" shield? Im 6' and thinking about getting the 19" shield. With that being said, could you barely see over the 19" or see well over it?.