Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    This is the one we are going to buy.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...c_location=ufi
    That link doesn't take me anywhere? What were the details?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkast View Post
    That link doesn't take me anywhere? What were the details?
    2017 F3 limited. Custom paint, Elka shocks, Upgraded sway bar, F4 windshield, docking station with GPS, trailer hitch, LED headlights and fog lights, Belt tentioner, . Very clean, factory warranty till May 2020. ..... located in Bolivar Mo.
    5000 miles
    $23,995 financing available.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

2017 F3 limited. Custom paint, Elka shocks, Upgraded sway bar, F4 windshield, docking station with GPS, trailer hitch, LED headlights and fog lights, Belt tentioner, . Very clean, factory warranty till May 2020. ..... located in Bolivar Mo.
    5000 miles
    $23,995 financing available.
    Nice, covers the most popular additions people put on their machines at some point! Good for you

Spyder Garage

Nice, covers the most popular additions people put on their machines at some point! Good for you
    We are also buying his 622 trailer. There are also other items not on the list. The paint is the new Camaro Hyper Blue Metalic color.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Dark. They are going to throw in the rear faring. Which I believe is $680. Your last sentence is what has me saying to myself, make the purchase. Yes the current rebate loses its value when you take into account the new MSRP of the 2019. But it's still $8,000 less it's starting MSRP, $2,500 less than a 2019. All the same features as a 19 and 0 miles on it, it's in the crate still. Even though the shipping is free and one of their selling points, I do have to factor that perk into the purchase as I truly live in the middle of nowhere KY. So my other option is making a road trip out of state with the wife. I'd still love to hear others weigh in their opinions please
    I too want to hear what others have to say with regards to the 2018 you're looking at. My wife and I did the same thing when the 2018's were available...we purchased a 2017 at a "good price". This looks like a good deal to me.

Pricing the 2018 based on 2019 prices plus some discount make a lot of sense. But what is the impact of the 2019 price drop on the 2016 and 2017 "new leftovers" still at dealers? I'm aware of some advertised "best price" on some new F3 2016s sitting on the dealer's floors that are currently marked a $1000 above their 2019 counterpart. Seems like there needs to be a whole new shifting in the price structure for what is a "good deal" on a 2016 and 2017.

2017 Spyder RT Limited - Champagne Metallic Chrome
    - Wolo Bad Boy Horn, SPYDERPOPS Next Gen LED Bumpskid, SPYDERPOPS Double Vision Daytime Running Lights
    2021 Spyder RT Limited - Deep Marsala Metallic Dark
    - Replaced 2021 Stock Handlebars with F3 Stock Handlebars, BRP Adjustable Driver Backrest, Wolo Bad Boy Horn, SPYDERPOPS Double Vision Daytime Running Lights, SPYDERPOPS ""BRAKER BARS" Brake/Run Lights

Spyder Garage

We are also buying his 622 trailer. There are also other items not on the list. The paint is the new Camaro Hyper Blue Metalic color.
    Out of curiosity, what's the asking price for his trailer? Roughly how old and how many miles? Seems like people hang onto their trailers...perhaps longer than they keep their current Spyder.

2017 Spyder RT Limited - Champagne Metallic Chrome
    - Wolo Bad Boy Horn, SPYDERPOPS Next Gen LED Bumpskid, SPYDERPOPS Double Vision Daytime Running Lights
    2021 Spyder RT Limited - Deep Marsala Metallic Dark
    - Replaced 2021 Stock Handlebars with F3 Stock Handlebars, BRP Adjustable Driver Backrest, Wolo Bad Boy Horn, SPYDERPOPS Double Vision Daytime Running Lights, SPYDERPOPS ""BRAKER BARS" Brake/Run Lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BryanSD View Post
    Out of curiosity, what's the asking price for his trailer? Roughly how old and how many miles? Seems like people hang onto their trailers...perhaps longer than they keep their current Spyder.
    Its a 2013 BRP 622 with low miles. I have not seen it in person, only pics. It is supposed to be in perfect condition. Black with red metal flake. Price was negotiated.dont care to say.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BryanSD View Post
    I noticed. Wonder if BRP decided to stop using rebates as a sales tactics and just start offering a more reasonable MSRP to begin with. It looks like the F3 and F3-S might be getting a new dashboard...maybe there is some cost savings there too?
    New dashboard? You mean different than the 2018?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by coffenut View Post
    New dashboard? You mean different than the 2018?
    2018 dashboard on F3S is same as 2017 and prior. Its new for 2019 with the analog gauges gone. One large black on tan monochrome LCD panel.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    2018 dashboard on F3S is same as 2017 and prior. Its new for 2019 with the analog gauges gone. One large black on tan monochrome LCD panel.
    It looks a lot like the one on the Ryker.

Spyder Garage

Default Slimming down the sku's

Part of the price drop may be coming from lowering the number of parts they need to keep in inventory. Having worked in a very similar industry we always tried to not have too many options of how you could build a machine. So things like eliminating the SM models and keeping the number of colors down similar dashboards all these things help with inventory and assembly.

I agree it will hurt the resale on my 2016 F3-T but I don't plan to sell it for a few years yet anyway. As someone else stated earlier I don't expect to get much when I trade in the bike. Mostly because I will have enjoyed the stuffing out of it and not worried about the price when I get rid of it.
    2016 F3-T , Lamonster break pedal extender White

Spyder Garage

The Canadian rebates are $4500 + 4 years warranty on selected models.

I went on their site for the 2018 models and I don't see and change in price for the F3 Limited. If they don't have the rebate on the F3L then it is a no brainer to get a 2019 dark. My wife doesn't care for the chrome. She is going to call our dealer to see what all the price is.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JP58 View Post
    Did anyone notice the 19 F3L dropped 4k in price.
    correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears BRP has dropped the MSRP of all of the Spyder line???
    (and I just bought a new 2018?????)
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Has anyone taken in account there will be a 25 percent Trump tariff added to the 19 models. That is another 6k.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Default NOOO !

Quote Originally Posted by JP58 View Post
    Has anyone taken in account there will be a 25 percent Trump tariff added to the 19 models. That is another 6k.
    I know - that is probably the big trick with the new pricing *lol*
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by al0vely View Post
    I know - that is probably the big trick with the new pricing *lol*
    So the 2019"s will still be 30k plus with probably no rebates.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Default $30,445

My 18 RTL had msrp of $30,200. The 19 RTL w the features I have on my ‘18, is $30,445. New models come w less equipment than the ‘18’s had as standard. So it only is cheaper because you’re getting less “stuff”. Build an F3 on the website, I think you’ll be happy w the price u paid for ur 18.
    Can Am wants people in the door, then they will explain/recommend the upgrades most of us already have like floorboards, side wind protectors, electric vented windshield etc.
    personally, I’m very happy I bough my 18 RTL in July and didn’t wait for the 2019’s. From what I see, only difference is the color. Got rid of Champagne and added Phoenix.

2018 RT Limited Metalic Champagne
    US Spyder Ryders Long Island NY Chapter
    2018 RT Limited , Metallic Champagne

Spyder Garage

Local dealer a hour north of me quoted me $21,000 on the triple black 18 F3L. Might have a winner....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    RE: Demographics--anybody check out the models that are being shown with the new Ryker? Looks like they are looking for a whole different market.

RE: Price Drops: The only downside--it is going to put a real crimp in the current used market. I am thinking lucky to get $10K for my 2011 and $12K for the 2014--IF I were going to sell my RT's.
    Don't undercut the value , ended up getting $15000.00 for 2013 rt limited & $ 7000.00 for 2013 lark trailer.! Just goes to show you if you all stuck together you don't have to give your bikes away !

Spyder Garage

Default Found an 18 F3L

I just bought a 15 RT-S Special Series in July, I'm too tall for it and don't like the footboard placement, so I went looking for an F3L and found one at the same dealership, $22,800, I was shocked so I'm jumping on it. I'll loose a little bit on the trade obviously, but they're giving me absolute top dollar for the 15 RT-S so I can't really complain. I was pretty happy with the F3's price, zero miles on the odometer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by R&L Limted View Post
    Don't undercut the value , ended up getting $15000.00 for 2013 rt limited & $ 7000.00 for 2013 lark trailer.! Just goes to show you if you all stuck together you don't have to give your bikes away !
    You did real good.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by amcvay1979 View Post
    I just bought a 15 RT-S Special Series in July, I'm too tall for it and don't like the footboard placement, so I went looking for an F3L and found one at the same dealership, $22,800, I was shocked so I'm jumping on it. I'll loose a little bit on the trade obviously, but they're giving me absolute top dollar for the 15 RT-S so I can't really complain. I was pretty happy with the F3's price, zero miles on the odometer.
    Same here. 1 F3L left at the local dealer before they get their 19's in. There were 2 yesterday. $22,380 final out the door price is what he offered. I think I'd be stupid not to put a deposit on it. Thoughts?

Spyder Garage

Same here. 1 F3L left at the local dealer before they get their 19's in. There were 2 yesterday. $22,380 final out the door price is what he offered. I think I'd be stupid not to put a deposit on it. Thoughts?
    I'd jump on it, the F3 feels so much better for me than the RT. I'm 6'3'' with a 34 inch inseam and 38 inch sleeves so the stretched out boards and ability to make the bars a longer reach are perfect for me. Just need a taller windshield and I'll be ready to roll.