Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Any Spyder Riders in Reno

Hey, is there any ryders in Reno? If so please send me an email, it seems like theres none in Nevada at all.

Spyder Garage

Hello, Justice. We met before and had emailed you at one time. How have you been? There are maybe ten Spyder owners in Reno according to the local dealer here. I just don't know where they hang out. I have not been riding lately because of our wet weather. Are you going to the BRP event in June? I registered for it along with my friend. Hope to hear from you again.

Spyder Garage

There are in Vegas...

05 BMW 1200GS
    09 Spyder (SpyderJo'S)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Yep we're here!

I see a few every once in a while, I live in Spanish Springs valley. Our friends just bought a red/black so there's one more.

I bought mine before Michaels became a dealer over in Rancho Cordova, near Sac.

We should try to get the Reno Ryders together sometime. Maybe at Bike Night at PJ's on Wells!

We're headed down to Laguna Seca for MotoGP over the 4th of July weekend. This year there will be two Spyders on the track, last year I was the only one. Looking forward to the Corkscrew again!

Debbie
    Sparks, NV
    Premier #1090
    Silver

Spyder Garage

Im up in LV

Registered Users Motorcycle Mama & Papa's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Tell me more about "before Michaels became a dealer over in Rancho Cordova." The only dealer I know of in R.C. is Sac Power Sports. Thanks. MM

Quote Originally Posted by TrailerTrash View Post
    I see a few every once in a while, I live in Spanish Springs valley. Our friends just bought a red/black so there's one more.

I bought mine before Michaels became a dealer over in Rancho Cordova, near Sac.

We should try to get the Reno Ryders together sometime. Maybe at Bike Night at PJ's on Wells!

We're headed down to Laguna Seca for MotoGP over the 4th of July weekend. This year there will be two Spyders on the track, last year I was the only one. Looking forward to the Corkscrew again!

Debbie
    Sparks, NV
    Premier #1090
    Silver

Spyder Garage

Hey folks, I'm down here in the Carson valley and just bought the first Spyder Michaels/Carson City has ever sold. Probably have the only one in Douglas County. Anyway, sounds like there are getting to be enough around the area that we should consider meeting up someplace. The suggestion of PJs might be a place to start.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CVRyder View Post
    Hey folks, I'm down here in the Carson valley and just bought the first Spyder Michaels/Carson City has ever sold. Probably have the only one in Douglas County. Anyway, sounds like there are getting to be enough around the area that we should consider meeting up someplace. The suggestion of PJs might be a place to start.
    welcome
    ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder:

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CVRyder View Post

welcome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Hey, is there any ryders in Reno? If so please send me an email, it seems like theres none in Nevada at all.
    welcome