Spyder Garage

Default Sena Calvary Helmet intercom pairing with Sena 10S

I need to tap into the wealth of knowledge out there...I recently purchased a Sena Calvary helmet, a Sena 10S, and a Sena SM10 Dual Stream xmitter (great prices from Motorcycle Dave and excellent installation video from Finless Bob). I use the SM10 for external Sirius XM (Onyx) I have mounted in the trunk. I've been able to pair both the helmet and 10S for music, but am lost on intercom pairing as two different units and two different op manuals (pretty useless IMHO) . I know it's possible to listen to the XM and have intercom paired at the same time. Any help in blue collar layman terms much appreciated. Ryde sober, ryde safe. Btw, I ryde a '12 RT-Limited, though I don't figure that matters much when it comes to this particular issue.

Spyder Garage

Default 3 things working ?

sounds like 3 different apps trying to link up , I might be wrong , maybe try to drop one of the applications , and use 2 , then change back to the other one as needed ! ? ( I will be looking into something very soon also ) can you post a photo of your set -up ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by youngers View Post
    sounds like 3 different apps trying to link up , I might be wrong , maybe try to drop one of the applications , and use 2 , then change back to the other one as needed ! ? ( I will be looking into something very soon also ) can you post a photo of your set -up ?

Here ya go
    Sena Calvary.jpgSena 10S.jpgSena SMH-10.jpg