Spyder Garage

Default F3S passenger comfort

What’s the best way to improve passenger comfort for longer rides on F3S? I don’t need a top box, not even sure you can put one on F3S but thinking this through before a purchase on a good deal for a 2015F3s. Suggestions? Maybe pass until I can find a T or Limited? Seat looks awfully short length wise on F3S.

thanks for the help.

Spyder Garage

Default F3 LTD seat for passenger

Hi,

On my 2016 F3T , I change the passenger seat for the 2017&up F3 Ltd.

around 200$ at dealer.

part number is Passenger seat for LTD:

The seat has some more padding and it's a little bit higher. My wife loves the fact that she is now 1.5" higher so she gets a better view in front and her legs are more confortable on the foot pegs.
    Last edited by MagYukon; 08-28-2018 at 10:58 AM.
    X-Grip Ram Mount Phone Holder, Lamonster Fog and driving lights, BRP Heated grip, Home made rear rack + Shad SH58X top case, BRP belt tensioner
    2016 F3T , Red

Spyder Garage

Default change the seat

Replace the stock seat with either an aftermarket or custom one.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CA Railwhale View Post
    Replace the stock seat with either an aftermarket or custom one.
    You suggesting something like a Corbin?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have f3s, ride solo.

A vendor on here has seat extender for ltd (and t I think) which looks excellent - and top box will be handy.

If the extender fits f3s and you add aftermarket rear rack (again,vendors on here) you could add whatever top box or bag you desire.

At the least, a passenger backrest is a must.

Spyder Garage

Default Passenger comfort

Quote Originally Posted by dfester007 View Post
    What’s the best way to improve passenger comfort for longer rides on F3S? I don’t need a top box, not even sure you can put one on F3S but thinking this through before a purchase on a good deal for a 2015F3s. Suggestions? Maybe pass until I can find a T or Limited? Seat looks awfully short length wise on F3S.

thanks for the help.
    What I did on my 2015 F3S was put a tour pak with a comfortable back rest along with the BRP arm rest. I mainly did the higher arm rest for safety sake when my granddaughter was with me, turned out the wife like them as well. Yes you could get a different seat. What works for one person may not work for someone else.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by loisk View Post
    I have f3s, ride solo.

A vendor on here has seat extender for ltd (and t I think) which looks excellent - and top box will be handy.

If the extender fits f3s and you add aftermarket rear rack (again,vendors on here) you could add whatever top box or bag you desire.

At the least, a passenger backrest is a must.

Spyder pops trunk extender only works with BRP trunk. And I believe only on the F3 T and LTD..
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Default rreplacement

You suggesting something like a Corbin?
    Probably a Corbin or Daylong would help. I went the custom route since I had a custom saddlemaker in Ventura where I used to live.

Spyder Garage

If you dont want to spend 800-1000 dollars on a custom seat just get the limited rear seat from BRP like the 2nd post says.

the rear box will not work on an S.

also if you want to spend a bit more you can get the limited floor boards for passenger as well.

My wife was sore after about 45 min to an hour on my F3S and now I have a limited and yesterday we went for a 6 hour ride and she wasnt sore at all.

Stiff
    2011 RT Limited , White

Spyder Garage

thanks for the help.
    Take a f3s for a ride with your passenger. Ours has plenty of room for two up riding we have a backrest which works good. .will sell you my f3s bought new 4 months ago 1000 miles $4000 less than I paid