Thread: Question

Spyder Garage

Default Question

Here's the deal. I've looked at site after site and I can not find any spyder riding groups around Nashville or any where close to nashville th. That still have a web site to get on or no one has posted anything since 2013 or 2014. So if anyone can help. Please let me know where one is. And that is not a face book site. I just don't do face book anymore. Just try to find maybe some new friends for my wife and I to ride with. Thanks. Happy Trails To All.

Spyder Garage

Looking for Spyder riders around Nashville trucker1

Join DateMay 2016LocationColumbia,tnPosts193Post Thanks / Like Thanks (Given)7Thanks (Received)51Likes (Given)19Likes (Received)90
    Looking for Spyder riders around Nashville

Are there any riders around Nashville that would like to get together and take some day trips. Just went from a Goldwing 1800 to a spyder rt.

Spyder Garage

odogg1963

Join DateSep 2016LocationTennesseePosts44Post Thanks / Like Thanks (Given)33Thanks (Received)4Likes (Given)37Likes (Received)7
    Murfreesboro
    Myself,my wife and a friend of ours ride a lot in the Middle Tenn.area.Usually every weekend right now.Haven't taken any real "road trips " yet but looking forward to it next spring.
    2015 RTS Spec.Series SE6.

Spyder Garage

Spyder Riders
    There are several Spyder riders in Nashville area that would like to have you join us. We are Spyder Riders of America, Tennessee Valley. Many of us live in the Nashville area. We ride just about every weekend through the Tennessee area and beyond. Our next big ride will be to Maggie Valley October 6th to the Spyder Adventures Rally, Anyone interested and would like to join us are more than welcome. Looking for Spyder riders around Nashville Started by trucker1, 07-11-2016 07:46 PM 02-25-2018, 10:36 AM #11 MR. H1956

Join DateJan 2018LocationTennesseePosts311Post Thanks / Like Thanks (Given)35Thanks (Received)86Likes (Given)135Likes (Received)175

Hello everyone

Good to hear from everyone. Hope you all have been out riding. I had to change my profile name because I couldn't get my password to log in. It use to be trucker 1. We live in Columbia so maybe some of us can get together a ride. Didn't get to ride much last year because of health issues and family deaths out of state. Hopefully 2018 will be much better

Spyder Garage

Default from tennessee

I went too the tennesse forums , look at the area you are inquiring about ! and there you have it

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by youngers View Post
    I went too the tennesse forums , look at the area you are inquiring about ! and there you have it
    ok thanks

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Two cats View Post
    Here's the deal. I've looked at site after site and I can not find any spyder riding groups around Nashville or any where close to nashville th. That still have a web site to get on or no one has posted anything since 2013 or 2014. So if anyone can help. Please let me know where one is. And that is not a face book site. I just don't do face book anymore. Just try to find maybe some new friends for my wife and I to ride with. Thanks. Happy Trails To All.
    spyder ryders of Nashville
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/343514695780438/

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

two cats,
    If you "farkle-up" your bike with enough chrome and lights: they'll be looking for YOU!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I just don't do face book anymore. Just try to find maybe some new friends for my wife and I to ride with.
    Two things about that:

YOU are in total control of what parts of Facebook you use and what you don't.
    You can use just the "groups" part and nothing else.

Unless it is a "biker club", most riding groups are made up of good folks.
    Limiting yourself to just Spyder riders is shooting yourself in the foot.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    two cats,
    If you "farkle-up" your bike with enough chrome and lights: they'll be looking for YOU!
    Maybe the lights would be good so these goobers in cars can see me. Just not much on the chrome farkles tho. To much to polish. I'd rather be out riding. That chrome ultra aluma trailer is enough to keep clean. But its a good thought. Besides I spent my mad money on a new Bersa 380 Thunder and 500 rounds of ammo 3 wks ago.HAPPY Trails my Friend.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Rider View Post
    Two things about that:

YOU are in total control of what parts of Facebook you use and what you don't.
    You can use just the "groups" part and nothing else.

Unless it is a "biker club", most riding groups are made up of good folks.
    Limiting yourself to just Spyder riders is shooting yourself in the foot.

Only bike -specific groups or 1%ers will care about your Spyder. Most others just want riders to ride.
    2011 Spyder RT-S
    LtCol, USAF Ret
    Proud Patriot Guard Rider
    2011 RT , Yes Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Nashville area

There is a meetup for lunch Saturday, August 25, 12:30, Mildred’sRestaurant, Ardmore, AL/TN. I have a possible conflict and do t think I will be able to attend.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joerolwing View Post
    There is a meetup for lunch Saturday, August 25, 12:30, Mildred’sRestaurant, Ardmore, AL/TN. I have a possible conflict and do t think I will be able to attend.
    sounds good thanks. We love to eat at Mildred. We will see what's happening on Saturday.