Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Animal cruelty is not politically correct, so the topic will be locked away due to politics
    More emoji abuse!! Stop the insanity!

2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Beating a Dead Horse 01.jpg

Now that Mike has quit the Forum: we should put this issue to bed.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I rode 70 miles yesterday at 18 psi. I really could not tell any difference from 18 and 20.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    He has? I don't find any posts from him saying he was going to. Maybe he's just taking a hiatus for awhile.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default FAREWELL POST

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    He has? I don't find any posts from him saying he was going to. Maybe he's just taking a hiatus for awhile.
    Actually I did post a Goodbye thread …. It lasted about 2 hrs, and was yanked by an Administrator or some one who knows how to do it ….. Mike

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Actually I did post a Goodbye thread …. It lasted about 2 hrs, and was yanked by an Administrator or some one who knows how to do it ….. Mike
    Glad to see you posting again, even if we are at loggerheads some of the time!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default LoggerHeads

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Glad to see you posting again, even if we are at loggerheads some of the time!
    …. I think that's too strong a term …. we have our dis-agreements … but have always been CIVIL about it … I have always been a FIRM believer in " everyone is entitled to their opinion " ….However I draw the line at personal attacks, just because one doesn't agree with someone's Opinion..... Personally I think I have been the MOST mis-quoted member on this Forum. But those people need to do this because they actually have NO argument to prove their opinion is valid.... I try to pass on what I BELIEVE is factual info, that is based on education and training in the Accident Investigation field ( a large portion dealing with tires )……. Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 09-13-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    " Tire science proof " - Peter Aawen and I have posted thousands of words on this subject. I'm sorry but I don't have a couple of days to RE-TYPE all that info.....It's all been said at least a couple of times ...... The info is still here, try search or go to Peter's Threads / posts and read the ones that apply ...... I can only use TWO fingers and I still make lots of typo's, so it takes me a long time to post a lot of verbiage ........ Mike
    I find the info helpful and I trust his experience. It works for me. If you think it's too low go for a ride and feel the tire, if just warm to the touch it is right, if hot it is too low.....

Spyder Garage

Default Re Blueknight911

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Beating a Dead Horse 01.jpg

That's to bad he had some good advice if you don't like it don't follow it simple

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RudyB View Post
    That's to bad he had some good advice if you don't like it don't follow it simple
    Hahaha......there have been lots of posts since then, Rudy.......He’s baaaaa-aaaaack

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red