Spyder Garage

Default RT-S Windshield For Sale - Like New - Austin, TX Area Only

I have the stock windshield/windscreen from my 2014 RT-S for sale. When I purchased my new RT-S in 2014, I immediately took the windshield off and installed a shorty (I'm not a windshield guy). I sold my RT-S a couple of years ago, and forgot I sill had the original windscreen, until I was cleaning out the closet in our guest room. I'm guessing shipping costs on this would be in excess of $50, so for that reason I am offering this for sale to people in the central Texas area that would like to personally pick it up. That being the case, I can sell it for $75 if you live in the area and want to pick it up. You can email me at dlliving@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Texas

Spyder Garage

Sent you an email, I may be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    I have the stock windshield/windscreen from my 2014 RT-S for sale. When I purchased my new RT-S in 2014, I immediately took the windshield off and installed a shorty (I'm not a windshield guy). I sold my RT-S a couple of years ago, and forgot I sill had the original windscreen, until I was cleaning out the closet in our guest room. I'm guessing shipping costs on this would be in excess of $50, so for that reason I am offering this for sale to people in the central Texas area that would like to personally pick it up. That being the case, I can sell it for $75 if you live in the area and want to pick it up. You can email me at dlliving@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Dan