Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default cup holder for a RT Spyder

Hello everyone, i have a can am Rt Spyder. I am having a problem trying to find a good cup holder that won't turn on me. I lost 2 cups that fell over from my previous cup. My last cup holder was a rivco that was insulated and was closed in to keep my drinks cold. Please help and give me some advise. Tell me what type of cup works for you. Thank you

Spyder Garage

Check out RAM mounts. They have many options. Also there are vendors onthis site that have cup holders. I have 2 ---- one on the handle bars and one on the passenger grab rails for my wife. Both are RAM mounts. I think Baha Ron has some also.

Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Love spyders View Post
    Hello everyone, i have a can am Rt Spyder. I am having a problem trying to find a good cup holder that won't turn on me. I lost 2 cups that fell over from my previous cup. My last cup holder was a rivco that was insulated and was closed in to keep my drinks cold. Please help and give me some advise. Tell me what type of cup works for you. Thank you
    the butler mug www.glassact.com ive had one since 2012 best mug comes in 2 sizes priced at 89 I believe attaches to your handle bar.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster Spydercuff.

‘I have a RT and bought the Lamonster Spyder Cuff. Really solid, easy to install and looks like it was installed by the factory. I just rode 115 miles, bumpy roads...didn’t lose my drink or Cuff. I bought the Lamonster insulated bottle as well, both are quality products.

2018 RT Limited Metalic Champagne
    US Spyder Ryders Long Island NY Chapter
    2018 RT Limited , Metallic Champagne

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default drink holder

i just installed lamonsters spyder cuff very nice with a drink holder from ciro wife loves them

Spyder Garage

Default My Spyder cuff ram cup holder

Here is my setup on my RTL, Spyder cuff ram mount cup holder and ram mount extension.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Add On’s

2017 Pearl White RTL
    SPYDER RAM Multi Mount
    Ram Mount Drivers cup holder
    Ram Mount passenger Cup Holder
    TRICELED Bar/Circle
    Brake Light/RGB LED
    Ground Effects Lighting
    Airhorn/compressor
    LED Head Lights
    LED Fog Lights
    K & N Air filter
    Two Brothers SR1
    Cat Bypass Pipe
    Easter Beaver Accessorie block
    USB pwr plug
    Removable hitch assembly

Spyder Garage

Drink2go on e-bay Awesome holder.

2015 RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiespyder View Post
    I have to agree, except we got ours from the drink to go web site. They have two, one held on with a screw works on the handle bars, and one that comes with a clamp that works very well for the passenger hand rails. We have had ours for two years now, hold both 20 and 32 ounce Yeti mugs, and we haven't come close to losing a mug. And you can't argue about the cost, could be the cheapest avaulable. They aren't fancy, but do look good and certainly do the job.

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

Spyder Garage

I had the same problem, changed to this one, Love it! Will not rotate...

http://store.valueaccessories.net/Be...pyderRTSE.aspx

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Take a look at the CanAm Kustom Kaddy. I have one and it works well. Comes in chrome or black and costs about $43.00. Very easy install. Happy with mine.
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Default Cup holder in box like link below $35 shipped

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Devious56 View Post
    I have to agree, except we got ours from the drink to go web site. They have two, one held on with a screw works on the handle bars, and one that comes with a clamp that works very well for the passenger hand rails. We have had ours for two years now, hold both 20 and 32 ounce Yeti mugs, and we haven't come close to losing a mug. And you can't argue about the cost, could be the cheapest avaulable. They aren't fancy, but do look good and certainly do the job.
    I have the one for the passenger hand rail as well they both work awesome

2015 RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Maybe just look at the home page for all the Industry Partners that support the forum and sell many, many accessories for Spyders
    2011 Spyder RT-S
    LtCol, USAF Ret
    Proud Patriot Guard Rider
    2011 RT , Yes Blue

Spyder Garage

Drink to go and Contigo insulated cup with the lock on the lid so all I have to do is push in button on back and drink. Contigo cups keep ice "ice" for 24 hours. I mounted the drink holder on the backside of the handlebars.
    2016 RTL , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

i dont have a spyder yet but i do have the butler cups on a goldwing and ultra classic and am very satisified with them.No problems at all

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiespyder View Post
    +!, but again from their web site.

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    3 PC Mesh Zippered Lid Net Set - TricLED
    A arm LED's - Safety LED's - TricLED
    Mirror Sequential turn signals
    Glo-riders
    LED rear turn signals and reverse lights
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

Default A potential +2 on the Drink2Go models

Thanks to those on this thread who recommended Drink2Go -- I like the look and approach, and have just ordered a 2-pack Drink2Go offers on Amazon. (1 screw-in mount for the front handlebars, 1 clamp mount for the passenger grip bars.)

https://www.amazon.com/Cup-Holders-C...3RD/ref=sr_1_3

I'll update if I have any contrary opinion after installation and use, but agree with the other posters that for the price it looks hard to beat.
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    SpyderPops LED Bumpskid, Spyclops II LED, Full View Turn Signals & Belt Guard
    Sena 20S Bluetooth Headsets
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Rugged Geek RG1000 Safety Plus Jump Starter/Air Compressor
    Lamonster RAM mount/Techmount TechGripper
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bhern View Post
    Thanks to those on this thread who recommended Drink2Go -- I like the look and approach, and have just ordered a 2-pack Drink2Go offers on Amazon. (1 screw-in mount for the front handlebars, 1 clamp mount for the passenger grip bars.)

https://www.amazon.com/Cup-Holders-C...3RD/ref=sr_1_3

I'll update if I have any contrary opinion after installation and use, but agree with the other posters that for the price it looks hard to beat.
    I'm looking for a cup holder for the rear grabrail on my 2014 RTLTD. When it's mounted on the rail can it swivel to keep it upright wherever it is on the rail. Thanks, Mike
    2014 RT Limited Matte Silver, Belt Guard, RT Dash Mount, Show Chrome Can-Am Spyder RT Passenger Arm Rest, Show Chrome Full Size Brake Pedal,Best shop manual, Spyder keycover with hole, Utopia drivers backrest, Showchrome trailor hitch, ShowChrome Acc Trailer Acc Rack, 2014 CA Spyder RT-RTS Master Collection-HDSv5, Airhawk Cushion, Spyderpops bumpskid, Ipod cable, Led lights, Driver Hiway pegs, Shorty Antenna, Pin Striping, ECU flash, TriAx adjustible handlebars,
    Will it ever stop--NO

Spyder Garage

Default No swivel on the Drink2Go

Quote Originally Posted by wmh9680 View Post
    I'm looking for a cup holder for the rear grabrail on my 2014 RTLTD. When it's mounted on the rail can it swivel to keep it upright wherever it is on the rail. Thanks, Mike
    You can set it up at an angle of your choice (within reason) when you clamp it on there, but the normal position is (to me) the best choice. It doesn't move, and if the rear end is leaning enough to dump something out, we got a whole lot of other problems!
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    SpyderPops LED Bumpskid, Spyclops II LED, Full View Turn Signals & Belt Guard
    Sena 20S Bluetooth Headsets
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Rugged Geek RG1000 Safety Plus Jump Starter/Air Compressor
    Lamonster RAM mount/Techmount TechGripper
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bhern View Post
    You can set it up at an angle of your choice (within reason) when you clamp it on there, but the normal position is (to me) the best choice. It doesn't move, and if the rear end is leaning enough to dump something out, we got a whole lot of other problems!
    The Wife has a small bag hanging from her arm rest and it would have to be mounted towards the front of the grab rail and still have to be upright so nothing would spill. I would need the cup to swill just a little to do this. Not a free wheeling swivel like others but be able to swivel a little and the lock in the place. Thanks, Mike
    2014 RT Limited Matte Silver, Belt Guard, RT Dash Mount, Show Chrome Can-Am Spyder RT Passenger Arm Rest, Show Chrome Full Size Brake Pedal,Best shop manual, Spyder keycover with hole, Utopia drivers backrest, Showchrome trailor hitch, ShowChrome Acc Trailer Acc Rack, 2014 CA Spyder RT-RTS Master Collection-HDSv5, Airhawk Cushion, Spyderpops bumpskid, Ipod cable, Led lights, Driver Hiway pegs, Shorty Antenna, Pin Striping, ECU flash, TriAx adjustible handlebars,
    Will it ever stop--NO

Spyder Garage

BTW a 30oz. Yeti will fit the Butler holder. Keeps liquid much colder/hotter longer.

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

2nd that
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Stretch to fit

How did you get it to stretch to hold a 32 oz. Yeti cup?

Spyder Garage

Default cup holder

I have the La,monster that comes with the metal cup , Love it , it is placed just so you can grab a drink while on the road

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wingit3611 View Post
    How did you get it to stretch to hold a 32 oz. Yeti cup?
    This product is not near large enough as shipped to hold this cup. I bought based on previous comment that they would fit, but will be sending back.