Thread: 2019 rumors

Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default What I know.

There will be a remote start. A shaft drive, but only on the new V-6, 1800 cc engine. Color changes of Ruby Red, Glow Orange, and all of the original colors from 2008 models. Dropping the Kendal, and going to the
    Kuhmo brand tire. Also have eliminated the belt vibration, and can be retrofitted to prior year models that does not require a belt tensional device. Providing a switch to turn on/off the nanny, and making BUD's available to the public. Making the 2018 dash retrofittable. Plans to release a turbo in 2020.

Oh yeah, one other thing. I'm lying, I have no clue. Will have to wait until September to find out.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
    There will be a remote start. A shaft drive, but only on the new V-6, 1800 cc engine. Color changes of Ruby Red, Glow Orange, and all of the original colors from 2008 models. Dropping the Kendal, and going to the
    Kuhmo brand tire. Also have eliminated the belt vibration, and can be retrofitted to prior year models that does not require a belt tensional device. Providing a switch to turn on/off the nanny, and making BUD's available to the public. Making the 2018 dash retrofittable. Plans to release a turbo in 2020.

Oh yeah, one other thing. I'm lying, I have no clue. Will have to wait until September to find out.
    Glad you "fessed" up. Was getting ready to queue the music to "Beautiful Dreamer."

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I wish you were in charge of designing the new spiders you have better ideas than the people in charge now

Spyder Garage

From the patent drawings in the other thread I have concluded that it will be a shock seat that moves about 1/2 to 3/4 inches on minor bumps because they used that on the 98 XP Limited Jet Ski (Known for the Shock Seat) . From these pictures I have also concluded the feet will be in a forward position and since there will be NO clutch only the brake bar will have different sizes . I predict rave Fun Factor reviews by the testers But it won't appeal to those who Go Long distance touring?
    The "Little Birdie" in my head told me so-

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You spin a tale about like Charlotte spins her web!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black