Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2019 rumors

Spyder Garage

Default 2019 rumors

Hi everyone, I’m really excited. For a long time I’ve always wanted to get a Spyder, since they came out in fact and I’m now so close to pulling the trigger.

I’d really like to know when the 2019 models will be announced. I’m particularly interested in the F3 LTD. Can anyone give me some insight when Can-am will announce there new line for 2019? Also does anyone know what we may expect?

Lastly what new features would you like to see? Keyless start would be a feature I’d like to see and integrated Tyre pressure monitor would be great.

Thanks 3tg.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hi
    They announce new models each Sept - we see them here in oz by June the following year. Big news this year will likely be the sub usd 10k spyder - details Unknown. Keep your eyes open for "specials"/clearance prices. See you on the road!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Didn't they announce during sturgis last year?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

They will sometimes drop a "breadrumb"; a bit early. The full line-up gets introduced in Septembers...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Wow...!!

Quote Originally Posted by loisk View Post
    Hi
    They announce new models each Sept - we see them here in oz by June the following year. Big news this year will likely be the sub usd 10k spyder - details Unknown. Keep your eyes open for "specials"/clearance prices. See you on the road!
    For you chaps it's like a birth in the family.... September announcement "we're pregnant " 9 months later the birth... really !!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

One rumor floating around is that the manual transmissions will no longer be an option.....

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My guess if the F3 LTD will see very little if any changes other than colors available. You'd be better to off to buy an 18. They have some decent deals on them currently (in the USA anyway) https://can-am.brp.com/spyder/promotions.html

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

They will be announced sometime from September 11 to the 14th. That is when the dealer network is having their big meeting with BRP and the new models will be announced. I would think that from an appearance stand point that the F3 L will have color changes, but I might expect that the "new dash" may have some refinements after a year of"testing". So ther may be some advantage to buying a 2019.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I can wait...

Spyder Garage

There will be a check in the mail for all the 2018 testers .
    2018 RTL , dark blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trikermutha View Post
    Didn't they announce during sturgis last year?
    The only model announcement that I am aware of at Sturgis was the "famous" Triple Black.

After that year, I don't believe BRP had any presence in Sturgis.

I am not currently in the market, so will bide my time, and give the announcements time to settle in. We never see any of the new stuff until March/April of the year.

The first three years 2008, 2009, 2010--I was an early adopter. Money down--sight unseen. Now--I have grown a bit wiser.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 08-10-2018 at 02:50 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3tg View Post

Lastly what new features would you like to see? Keyless start would be a feature I’d like to see and integrated Tyre pressure monitor would be great.

Thanks 3tg.
    This^^^
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by loisk View Post
    Hi

Under 10k usd Spyder????!!??!!! Is there any other info about this?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 08-10-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by delkhouri View Post
    Under 10k usd Spyder????!!??!!! Is there any other info about this?
    The only news is that, last September, brp announced that they will unveil a sub used 10k spyder in sept 18. Not long to wait now,,,

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    For you chaps it's like a birth in the family.... September announcement "we're pregnant " 9 months later the birth... really !!
    Yep - you got it! Husband Jeff ordered the F3s then waited, waited, until it finally arrived - got the first one registered in our state, the second in oz. It was like waiting for the birth - we had all the new Doo-dads ready lol

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default What I know.

There will be a remote start. A shaft drive, but only on the new V-6, 1800 cc engine. Color changes of Ruby Red, Glow Orange, and all of the original colors from 2008 models. Dropping the Kendal, and going to the
    Kuhmo brand tire. Also have eliminated the belt vibration, and can be retrofitted to prior year models that does not require a belt tensional device. Providing a switch to turn on/off the nanny, and making BUD's available to the public. Making the 2018 dash retrofittable. Plans to release a turbo in 2020.

Oh yeah, one other thing. I'm lying, I have no clue. Will have to wait until September to find out.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
    There will be a remote start. A shaft drive, but only on the new V-6, 1800 cc engine. Color changes of Ruby Red, Glow Orange, and all of the original colors from 2008 models. Dropping the Kendal, and going to the
    Kuhmo brand tire. Also have eliminated the belt vibration, and can be retrofitted to prior year models that does not require a belt tensional device. Providing a switch to turn on/off the nanny, and making BUD's available to the public. Making the 2018 dash retrofittable. Plans to release a turbo in 2020.

Oh yeah, one other thing. I'm lying, I have no clue. Will have to wait until September to find out.
    Glad you "fessed" up. Was getting ready to queue the music to "Beautiful Dreamer."

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default 2019 models

Hi everyone, I’m really excited. For a long time I’ve always wanted to get a Spyder, since they came out in fact and I’m now so close to pulling the trigger.

I’d really like to know when the 2019 models will be announced. I’m particularly interested in the F3 LTD. Can anyone give me some insight when Can-am will announce there new line for 2019? Also does anyone know what we may expect?

Thanks 3tg.
    The 2019 model year will be released Sept 9th.There wont be any changes to the rt except color.They are releasing a all new machine at the $9999.99 price point The 2019 typically will ship in dec but could be as late as jan/feb Thats all the info i have so far

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevin_from_ny View Post
    The 2019 model year will be released Sept 9th.There wont be any changes to the rt except color.They are releasing a all new machine at the $9999.99 price point The 2019 typically will ship in dec but could be as late as jan/feb Thats all the info i have so far
    At $9999 your not going to get a break on the price and although My dealer in CT Never charged Freight and prep it may somehow creep into the formula because they will make a LOT less on $9999 as compared to a $25-28,000 model!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

You are at least 2 days early on your prediction! I think!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Isn't the "Silly Season" fun?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The riding season (warm weather) is drawing to a close in about 6 weeks.
    With that said I would wait till the 2019s come out.
    If the difference is miniscule then you could buy a leftover at a bargain especially considering the time of year.

Thanks 3tg.

Spyder Garage

Thanks 3tg.
    With all respect, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ??
    Keyless Start ??

Have you heard about DESS ??
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Usually my dealership ( in Vt) places there Can-Am orders at the end of Oct. & I don't see the 2019's until Feb/Mar( so they new Can-Am's get the floor time). Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue