Spyder Garage

Question RT limited 2018 sound

hi everyone
    i have change my 2014 for the 2018 an i have instaled BRP connect but now i don't have any sound with the GPS an ether my music i have in my cell phone,but the FM radiois worcking good, is there someone know what to do

tanks Donald

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Is your phone linking up to BRP Connect?
    (That should be about the first thing you do; after bringing up the BRP Connect screens...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by donaldtrudel View Post
    hi everyone
    i have change my 2014 for the 2018 an i have instaled BRP connect but now i don't have any sound with the GPS an ether my music i have in my cell phone,but the FM radiois worcking good, is there someone know what to do

tanks Donald
    There is a setting that you can change sound output of the gps/music to Bluetooth or speakers. Sounds like you have it set to Bluetooth but don't have your phone paired properly. The FM will always default to speaker, and actually can't be run thru Bluetooth.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If only there was a real manual included with the Spyder that detailed the functions.
    1. FM radio and Auxiliary audio can only play through the Spyder's speakers
    2. One must to pair via bluetooth a helmet headset to the Spyder under Settings
    3. There are remaining issues with getting Genius Maps or Rever (iPhone only) to consistently output sound to via BRP Connect, even with version 13.20 (see other threads on this forum for details)
    4. As billybovine stated, one does not need BRP Connect running to use your phone or listen to music, both via bluetooth, once they have been paired to the bike. The only advantage of running through the bike (vs direct pairing of the headset to the phone) is that one can use the joystick to access and control phone and music functions.

Wayne
    pauly1 - SpyderDeb's 'wrench'
    2018 F3-T & 2015 F3-S Road Warrior Foundation Tribute customs
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500
    2015 F3-S , OEM na Basic Black with Custom Wrap

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by donaldtrudel View Post
    hi everyone

tanks Donald
    I just had that problem. You have to download/pick the human voice you want to use for your instructions. It had me for a minute as well. I only had my new one for 4 days. I'm doing better just keeping my bluetooth device in my bag and let the bike pick it up and make sure my volume is all the way up on my phone
    Me & My Babycakes