Thread: Trip

Spyder Garage

Default Trip

Just got back from our "first" BIG trip - last Thursday night (2,895km). Bike was flawless. Although with two up and towing a trailer and traveling 70-75 MPH down the highways, the mileage was no heck. But that is to be expected. Don't know how, but we managed to keep dodging the rain up and down the eastern seaboard and states. Russell Day-long was good...... although when it is 95 degrees outside - NO seat stays comfortable all day. Tail of the Dragon was Awesome + many other tourist sites. When finishing we saw a guy with a pick-up truck and a 25/30 foot house trailer JUST entering the Dragon. All I said to my better half was - "good luck moron". Guess he missed the BIG sign saying no vehicles longer than 30 feet. Any way just a note to say - NO issues with the Spyder.

Spyder Garage

A picture or two would be nice.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Glad you had a nice trip. Hope you can make it back down in October for the spyder rally in Maggie Valley.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white