Spyder Garage

Default 2018 Spyder RT driver floorboards

Hi all,

Although the pegs are OK, I think I'd kind of like some floor boards. I sat on another RT (non chrome limited I believe) with the front floor boards and I liked the feel of it. My only problem is, on my RT, the bottom portion where the pegs are in is black. Most floor board options I've seen are chrome or brushed aluminum. I'd really love to maintain a factory look on the floor boards, but am not sure where to look. The UBER expensive BRP ones seem to be chrome, but I know there must be a black matte style version available somewhere that's not a huge set and wouldn't clash with the black (which I like mind you) of the existing scheme.

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking.....

Check with Pierre at canamspyderaccessories.com. Also check with the vendors here on the home page. Sealboards and Lamont also have them...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Check with Pierre at canamspyderaccessories.com. Also check with the vendors here on the home page. Sealboards and Lamont also have them...
    I looked at Sealboards, they seemed to be a bit bigger than I had wanted (and chrome)... I'll have to check Lamont. The Line-X looks interesting (albeit a bit bigger than I had wanted, but at least the right color), but I think it appears to have no vibration dampening from how it's designed :/

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nethfel View Post
    I looked at Sealboards, they seemed to be a bit bigger than I had wanted (and chrome)... I'll have to check Lamont. The Line-X looks interesting (albeit a bit bigger than I had wanted, but at least the right color), but I think it appears to have no vibration dampening from how it's designed :/
    Check out Web boards. Not sure if they are still here, but they used to be a board vendor. I got the mini boards. I liked them better then the oem or any others. Mine was a SM6 and I also installed the heel toe shifter.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

The web boards look like they have potential, but not sure if they are even still operating? Selecting the date range for the boards only runs up to 2015... I sent a contact request so hopefully I’ll hear back.

Spyder Garage

Hi all,

Although the pegs are OK, I think I'd kind of like some floor boards. I sat on another RT (non chrome limited I believe) with the front floor boards and I liked the feel of it. My only problem is, on my RT, the bottom portion where the pegs are in is black. Most floor board options I've seen are chrome or brushed aluminum. I'd really love to maintain a factory look on the floor boards, but am not sure where to look. The UBER expensive BRP ones seem to be chrome, but I know there must be a black matte style version available somewhere that's not a huge set and wouldn't clash with the black (which I like mind you) of the existing scheme.
    I love those vertikas floorboards. Had them for 7 years. Guess I might get some for new purchase. 2018 Champagne RT LTD. The black pkg
    Me & My Babycakes

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My Seals are big, that's so you can stretch out like with Hwy pegs. Being able to move your feet and legs around can really help with circulation on those long ride, not to mention those occasional hip cramps. If you really

want a shorter Floorboard, look at my Seal Pups.. It's all on my website.
    Ride in comfort,
    John

BTW, There are vibration dampners under the rider pegs, that can stay there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    My Seals are big, that's so you can stretch out like with Hwy pegs. Being able to move your feet and legs around can really help with circulation on those long ride, not to mention those occasional hip cramps. If you really

want a shorter Floorboard, look at my Seal Pups.. It's all on my website.
    Ride in comfort,
    John

BTW, There are vibration dampners under the rider pegs, that can stay there.
    are these still available to purchase?

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

The Seal Pups could never compete with the regular Seal Floorboards so they are no longer in production. Sorry about that.

Spyder Garage

The factory boards may be expensive but you get excellent vibration dampening and they are very solidly mounted and big.Paint them if you like but I think chrome looks good.
    :
    : 2017 RTL ORBITAL BLUE