Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default REVER and BRP Connect

Even with the latest update REVER still crashes the BRP connect app. Since I have the phone on the dash if I can start BRP connect then I will get things back but will not be able to open REVER. I have to open it so it initializes before I plug it in and connect it to the bike. Genius maps works better but after just about two hours it also crashed the app/system and I started hearing FM radio so there are still some bugs they need to fix. When genius maps crashes the whole system goes down and I have to stop the bike turn it off to reset things.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That doesn’t sound too genius to me. I hope they fix the bugs soon.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default REVER

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewinger View Post
    Even with the latest update REVER still crashes the BRP connect app. Since I have the phone on the dash if I can start BRP connect then I will get things back but will not be able to open REVER. I have to open it so it initializes before I plug it in and connect it to the bike. Genius maps works better but after just about two hours it also crashed the app/system and I started hearing FM radio so there are still some bugs they need to fix. When genius maps crashes the whole system goes down and I have to stop the bike turn it off to reset things.
    I woke up early to take a nice ride w my wife. Used REVER to “record” the ride. When we got home it was gone! Didn’t save the ride, even thought we stoped and checked along the way and it was working.
    BRP CONNECT APPS~However I’ve noticed w the BRP apps it’s best to open them on your phone every few days. Sometimes the app updates and u have to open it via phone so that it works correctly on the Spyder. Just wanted to pass that along to everyone w a 2018.
    Hope that helps.
    😎🕷

2018 RT Limited Metalic Champagne
    US Spyder Ryders Long Island NY Chapter
    2018 RT Limited , Metallic Champagne

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have found that if you save the recorded route on the bike it works but if you save it on the phone you need to input what type of ride. There have been a few times where the route didn’t get saved. It’s a REVER thing, not a BRP Connect thing.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red