Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I bought a factory trunk to put on my 2017 F3T. It has the same issue, so far not a problem as long as I make sure that the lid tabs align with the trunk body when closing the lid. I will say that I have owned many motorcycles over the years that had trunks/tour packs and the F3 trunk lid is the flimsiest piece of poo I've ever seen... even worse than the frunk lid, which is no prize either.
    2017 F3T , Black, black and more black

Spyder Garage

Hi.
    When I received the 2018 F3 Ltd in January I had some problems with the unit and BRP decided to change it.
    The first unit had the problem with the trunk but not the second one. So, could be an assembly problem?
    Now the only minor problem I have (speaking about storage) is that sometimes the lid of the console compartment
    opens. I'm experimenting with solutions such as tightening the spring and adding an extra washer to lower the stud.
    2018 F3 Ltd. , Black/Dark

Spyder Garage

Ricz, I looked at it myself thinking the same. No adjustment. I guess the trunk lid material is so thin that it cannot hold its shape and it flops around like a wet noodle. I was even thinking about gluing in some kind of reinforcement on the underside of the lid.
    2018 Spyder F3 Limited
    Pearl white/dark
    2018 F3 Limited , White pearl