Spyder Garage

Default WTB seat for a long legged rider

looking for seat for a long legged rider (me), I'm 6'1 and the current seat is 15" from the front to the uprise and I set too far to the front and would like something a little longer, like 17-18" if possible.oh and it will go on a 2015 RTS

Spyder Garage

Default Choices, choices

There are a number of seats out there that will set you back a couple of inches. I have the Comfort seat, then there is the Russell Day Long, Mustang, Corbin to mention a few and always your local upholstry guy to custom make one. What to chose is the real problem as they are expensive and there is no one place to try them out other than some big event where you can find other ryders that will let you sit on there ryde...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default found

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    There are a number of seats out there that will set you back a couple of inches. I have the Comfort seat, then there is the Russell Day Long, Mustang, Corbin to mention a few and always your local upholstry guy to custom make one. What to chose is the real problem as they are expensive and there is no one place to try them out other than some big event where you can find other ryders that will let you sit on there ryde...

I found one, called a "comfort seat" for taller riders, burgundy in color for $500. so now I have 2 extra seats, one black and one burgundy that is for sale.