Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Nor-Cal Spyder Rally

IMG_0759.jpgOk folks the deadline is coming up. Registration for the Nor-Cal Spyder Rally will close on August 3rd. We have some great rydes planned for all of you, three complete meals will be provided, vendors, and great accommodations in Oroville, California. After the deadline, you can still register, but we will not be able to guarantee that we will have your T-shirt size. So get it done this week and then go on the site and see what we have planned so far.......with surprises to come!. The web-site is below so sign up and come to the best Spyder Rally west of the Rockies!

https://norcalspyderrally.wixsite.com/ncsr
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Sounds like a great time. Sept. will be here before we know it.
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Default So much fun!

We will be there!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up NorCal Spyder Rally 2018

Hope you all have a great time, I had to cancel out this year due to Esopghageal Cancer treatments which are in the 5th week of chemo and radiation, one more week to go finishing up Aug 6, then a 4 week break. Surgery in Seattle right after Labor day and will be pretty much down for the month of Sept. and recovery into october or so. Will be winterizing "Orient Express" before surgery, plan to do the NW PAC Spyder fest in winthrop next June and Deadwood in July for the 5th Annual, already have reservations and have a positive outlook to be there.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    Hope you all have a great time, I had to cancel out this year due to Esopghageal Cancer treatments which are in the 5th week of chemo and radiation, one more week to go finishing up Aug 6, then a 4 week break. Surgery in Seattle right after Labor day and will be pretty much down for the month of Sept. and recovery into october or so. Will be winterizing "Orient Express" before surgery, plan to do the NW PAC Spyder fest in winthrop next June and Deadwood in July for the 5th Annual, already have reservations and have a positive outlook to be there.
    I feel your pain! I desperately want to go to NCSR this year but my injuries aren't progressing enough and I just had to have a second microlaryngoscopy! This time a "dual". Then a brief ER stint a few days ago (on my B-day no less!) when the swelling eliminated my ability to breath and here I am quickly realizing I "shouldn't" go.... Man is my wingman Tom gonna be pissed!

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I talked with my family about me being gone a couple weeks for this and they're OK with it. So, I'll be there!!!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Love to meet up with you------ so I can put a person with the posts. There won't be too many Circuit Yellow 's at the rally.

Lew L

PS: Just checked your profile. My birthday is Sept 18. Us Virgos have to stick together
    Last edited by Lew L; 07-26-2018 at 12:20 PM.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lew L View Post
    Love to meet up with you------ so I can put a person with the posts. There won't be too many Circuit Yellow 's at the rally.

Lew L

PS: Just checked your profile. My birthday is Sept 18. Us Virgos have to stick together
    Most of the good people I've met were born in September!

BTW, I don't have that yellow RTS anymore. I'm now on a red '16 F3T. But I'll keep an eye out for your Spyder.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Patti,

This is the best news I have heard in a long time! It will be great to have you at this year's Rally. Make sure that you register right away as we will be closing it on the 3rd of August! See you in September.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Patti,

This is the best news I have heard in a long time! It will be great to have you at this year's Rally. Make sure that you register right away as we will be closing it on the 3rd of August! See you in September.
    I registered yesterday and booked a space at the campground adjacent to the host hotel.

Where will the vendors be set up?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Hi Lew L,

Re: My birthday is Sept 18

So is mine; and it is the Air Force birthday.

Jerry Baumchen
    'I'll never forget what's her name.'

'Things are more like they are now than they ever have been before.' Dwight Eisenhower

2008 GS SE-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    Hi Lew L,

Re: My birthday is Sept 18

So is mine; and it is the Air Force birthday.

Jerry Baumchen

" Us Vergo's Have to stick together"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    Most of the good people I've met were born in September!

9 months after New Years Eve..........

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    I registered yesterday and booked a space at the campground adjacent to the host hotel.

Where will the vendors be set up?
    We will have two vendor areas, inside and outside. Inside will be in the hotel lobby where the registration desk will be. Folks like Squared Away that need to be working on vehicles will be outside in front of the hotel. The camping area is just accrossed the parking lot! Everything will be centrally located.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

What's the status of the fires north of Oroville? Presuming they'll be over by the time of the rally, I'm wondering if the burn area will affect the rides, etc.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Patti,

Currently there are no fires in the area of the Rally and the planned rydes. This is an ever changing situation, and what is true today may not be true tomorrow. There is nor effect on any routes into Northern California and today there would be no impact on rydes. I will keep folks posted as to any changes as we get closer to Rally Time!

Spyder Garage

Patti,

Currently there are no fires in the area of the Rally and the planned rydes. This is an ever changing situation, and what is true today may not be true tomorrow. There is nor effect on any routes into Northern California and today there would be no impact on rydes. I will keep folks posted as to any changes as we get closer to Rally Time!
    Thanks for keeping us up to date Larry.

Ray

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    3 PC Mesh Zippered Lid Net Set - TricLED
    A arm LED's - Safety LED's - TricLED
    Mirror Sequential turn signals
    Glo-riders
    LED rear turn signals and reverse lights
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

Default SMOKE!!!

Patti,

Not to be contrary or difficult ( like my those on ignore list) but there may be smoke in the area and sometimes it's thick. We have had days of smoke in Reno and the smoke plume extends hundreds of miles to the east.

So those with breathing problems ( COPD, asthma, and the like) might have concerns.

Lew L

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lew L View Post
    Not to be contrary or difficult ( like my those on ignore list) but there may be smoke in the area and sometimes it's thick. We have had days of smoke in Reno and the smoke plume extends hundreds of miles to the east.

So those with breathing problems ( COPD, asthma, and the like) might have concerns.

Lew L
    That is true Lew, and it has been especially bad where we are, fortunately, I don't suffer from these issues and can handle all but the most oppressive smoke, and if the Rally was today, I would offer that as a concern for some. We will keep people posted as to developments, but today's fires will be gone by then, and hopefully they will not be replaced by others.

Spyder Garage

Larry,

We are heading out this afternoon, hitting 11 states before meeting you in Oroville.

See you there......

Ray

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    Glo-riders
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

Awesome! You two be safe, but have FUN! We will see you in a about 12 days! BTW things are clearing out nicely now, most of the fires are under control, and weather patterns are moving the smacked that remains out of the area,a s of now we should have great weather with temps in the mid to high 80s! See you soon!

Spyder Garage

Awesome! You two be safe, but have FUN! We will see you in a about 12 days! BTW things are clearing out nicely now, most of the fires are under control, and weather patterns are moving the smacked that remains out of the area,a s of now we should have great weather with temps in the mid to high 80s! See you soon!
    Awesome, so looking forward to it.

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    Glo-riders
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds good!

Be there Monday!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Be there Monday!
    Be there Monday also. Just over the hill from home.

Lew L

Spyder Garage

We will be there Sunday night and off pre-ryding our Wednesday ryde on Monday! See you all Monday evening!